Zhuhai Hotel

177 Jingshan Road, Zhuhai, Guangdong, 519015, China

More about Zhuhai Hotel

How to get to Zhuhai

by idolspeed

By air: The Zhuhai Airport has flights to dozens of domestic cities such as Beijing (3hrs), Shanghai (2hrs), Chongqing (2hrs) and Haikou (1hr). (See the full list). The airport lies 40 kilometres from downtown, so a trip can cost RMB100 or more. But there is CAAC shuttle bus service to and from the CAAC Office on the intersection of Yuehua Lu and Yingbin Dadao.

By train: The Guangzhou-Zhuhai railway is under construction. So until now, there is no railway to Zhuhai. But you can still buy Guangzhou tickets in Zhuhai since the ticket offices are hyper-linked, which is convenient if you don't have time to buy a ticket in Guangzhou.

By bus: 137 kilometres south of Guangzhou on the Zhujiang Delta, the city is conveniently connected by highways with other cites around. There are frequent busses to Guangzhou (RMB55), usually with a half an hour interval. Air-conditioned busses head for Beihai (1 daily; RMB110), Shenzhen (frequent; RMB70), Shaoguan (2 daily; RMB78), Shantou (5daily; RMB150), Foshan (3daily; RMB50), Zhongshan (frequent; RMB15), Dongguan (frequent; RMB52) and Panyu (1 daily; RMB39) are also available at the long distance bus station in the Gongbei District.

By Water: Ferries depart from the ferry port in Jida. They go between Zhuhai and several other cites, including Guangzhou (2daily; RMB24), Wuzhou (3daily; RMB18), Shenzhen (fast boat; 15 minute intervals; HK$116), Hong Kong (about 2 hour intervals; about HK$180; journey takes about 1 hour).

City transport: About 30 public bus lines run in Zhuhai at normal service hours from 06:00 to 22:00. Zhuhai taxis (starting price RMB10) are among the most expensive in China. Minibus is an alternative, cheap and fast. There's now also a tourist coach (only RMB2; 15m intervals) which goes from Zhuhai Hotel to The Four Grand Buddhist Mount.

......See Next

friendship-hotel-zhuhai-chinafriendship-hotel-zhuhai-china

Zhuhai Customs

by skytiman

Would like somebody to advise me on the opearating hour for the customs office between Macau and Zhuhai?

how to get a transport from Macau airport to Zhuhai hotel if I arrived in the early hours of the day , 2 am in the morning? Thank you.

RE: Zhuhai Customs

by ellyse

I think the border is only open 0700--0000, so you'll have to wait till the morning to get to Zhuhai anyway.
Thus your 2nd question isn't applicable anyway.

Zhuhai to hongkong tours

by bubbleunder

Hi anybody knows a good tour company using zhuhai as a base to go to hongkong,guangzhou?How much does it cost..thanks..

Also can anyone recommend a good zhuhai hotel..?
jasmine

RE: Zhuhai to hongkong tours

by hailongren

Anyway i am local in Zhuhai. For any detail, you can reach me via MSN:hailongren@163.com, also ICQ:154937104. It is my pleasure to introduce Zhuhai all over the world.

Re: Zhuhai to hongkong tours

by JaneCajuguiran

hi. I'm planning a trip to zhuhai and Hong kong too. would you know how long we should wait if we get our chinese visa from macau?

Night life in Zhuhai

by skygod77

I will be coming back to Zhuhai with some friends in February for a two or three week visit. We speak no Chinese. Where can we go for some nightlife?

Skygod77

Re: Night life in Zhuhai

by Kai2U

My favorite spots that I can offer to you are my favorites because of the great music and they are:

2046 Club which is a dance club located in Jida at the Zhuhai Hotel. The club is next door to one of my school branches (TPR). There's a d.j. from Africa who spins some very nice music and the Chinese d.j. is just as good.

Cohiba is a live music spot in Gongbei located on what is called Bar Street. This club reminds me of places in Greenwich Village (NYC, my home). They serve very good barbecue and snack items and the very best draft beer!! Several entertainers perform during the course of the evening and there's a patio in the front if you prefer sitting outside although in February the weather may not be so great for that.

Another live music spot is also in Jida in the next block after the 2046 Club. It's located on the ground floor of the Holiday Inn and is called HotSpot. Their music collection is also great and there's sports t.v.

I'd be happy to show you around to these spots when you come to Zhuhai! Send me a message at: kai6854@hotmail.com and let me know if you'd like me to be your personal tour guide. I don't mind as I enjoy the nightlife at these spots since I love to dance and I love the beer!! LOL I have a host of Chinese friends that would also accompany us to help with any translations!!

RE: Night life in Zhuhai

by LandofFruitsZhuhai

You may call James on 0756 827 1891...

Try the Red Bar on Shui Wan Lu (Bar Street) in Gongbei.

Comments