This hostel was supposed to be the best in town (based on the ratings at hostelworld.com).
Well, I don`t know about that, but overall I was not impressed:
- there were plenty mosquitos in the room which sucked our blood all night long.
- the hostel staff barely spoke any English and was not helpful.
- prices were a bit high, compared to Beijing (Example: a bottle of beer was 10RMB vs 3RMB for the same bottle in Beijing).
- Internet (2 computers) was constantly breaking down and it was taking a long time to fix it.
- no chairs, no hangers. Had to keep our stuff in the bags.
- a squat toilet instead of a sitting one.
- no towels in the room. Had to go to the reception and personally ask for them.
PRICE: For a room with 2 beds and a private bathroom we payed total of 180 RMB ($22.5) per day.
a) Internet - 5RMB ($0.6) per 1 hour.
b) Tasty porrige with banana/milk for breakfast - 12RMB ($1.5).
c) Bottle of ice tea - 5RMB ($0.6).
d) 'Sneakers' chocolate bar- 6RMB ($0.75).
Directions: While walking on the main road across the railway station, watch for a pink sign, saying 'Little Flower', turn there and keep going for a few meters, then turn right and go up to the second floor.
15 Bin Jiang Road, Guilin
14 South Ronghu Road, Guilin
No.111 Huancheng North Second Road, Guilin
1 North Shanhu Rd, Guilin
Latest Guilin hotel reviews