Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
Hostel in Gulin
This hostel was supposed to be the best in town (based on the ratings at hostelworld.com).
Well, I don`t know about that, but overall I was not impressed:
- there were plenty mosquitos in the room which sucked our blood all night long.
- the hostel staff barely spoke any English and was not helpful.
- prices were a bit high, compared to Beijing (Example: a bottle of beer was 10RMB vs 3RMB for the same bottle in Beijing).
- Internet (2 computers) was constantly breaking down and it was taking a long time to fix it.
- no chairs, no hangers. Had to keep our stuff in the bags.
- a squat toilet instead of a sitting one.
- no towels in the room. Had to go to the reception and personally ask for them.
PRICE: For a room with 2 beds and a private bathroom we payed total of 180 RMB ($22.5) per day.
a) Internet - 5RMB ($0.6) per 1 hour.
b) Tasty porrige with banana/milk for breakfast - 12RMB ($1.5).
c) Bottle of ice tea - 5RMB ($0.6).
d) 'Sneakers' chocolate bar- 6RMB ($0.75).
Directions: While walking on the main road across the railway station, watch for a pink sign, saying 'Little Flower', turn there and keep going for a few meters, then turn right and go up to the second floor.
Popular Hotels in Guilin
15 Bin Jiang Road, Guilin
14 South Ronghu Road, Guilin
No.111 Huancheng North Second Road, Guilin
1 North Shanhu Rd, Guilin
Explore the World
- Hyatt Regency Trinidad
- Kowloon Hotel
- Hotel Balear
- Summer Haven Resort
- Crowne Plaza London St James
- Rooms On The Beach
- The Lalit New Delhi
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch
- Savile Residence Kas
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Wilmington Newark Christina
- Don Oceanic
- Cromwell Motel
- Hotel Marignan
- Hotel La Spiaggia