Nanning Guijing Hotel

Guilin Mansion, No.1 Wenxin Road, Qingxiu District, Nanning, Guangxi Zhuang, 530023, China
Ctrip.com

More about Nanning

"xiu qiu"  on tall pillars"xiu qiu" on tall pillars

Q-ing ... for the trainQ-ing ... for the train

Lots of monkeys outside the caveLots of monkeys outside the cave

Front of the shopFront of the shop

Car rental in Nanning

by jbriggs

Hi,
I need information on car rental in Nanning. Is it even possible to rent a car there?
Please let me know,thank you
Jbriggs@Gotravel1.com

Re: Car rental in Nanning

by TheNanyangChinaman

First question: do you have a Chinese driving license?
If not forget about driving in China.
As far as I am aware You cannot drive in China with an international driving license except maybe in Xinjiang province..

Sorry mate that is life.

Regards

Travel Tips for Nanning

Monkeys in Yi Ling Yan

by myspices

After your tour in the Yi Ling Cave which is about 45minutes to an hour, you will arrive at the exit where most of the visitors will be waiting for their photos to be ready (those that were captured by the photographer inside the cave). Right outside this counter, there are lots of monkeys, big and small waiting for you to feed them. You can buy from the vendors, small packets of groundnuts, costing 1yuan to give the monkeys a meal.

Becareful when feeding the monkeys - they could be greedy and notorious and come snatching your packet of nuts.

Another pic attached on the caged monkeys

Nanning Shi: Who Are We?

by NewbornTraveller

"Voters Undecided About Foreigners"

To be sure, there is a sunny quality to people in Nanning. My instincts tell me the people here are processing me still and attempting to make conclusions. It was with great pleasure and gratification that I experienced sunny Nanning.

People of Nanning, yours is a special place simply because it is true to itself - yours is not a tourist outpot - it is Chinese, it is southwestern, it is full of life, it is Chinese people doing Chinese things and allowing me to walk amidst it without discomfort. It is serious-minded individuals motoring to and from work and commerce. It is honest curiosity in interacting with me - I in turn will remain yours to play with as I accept my linguistic limitations and marvel at yours.

You are a very different Chinese people, people of Nanning. You are Chinese from the core and wordly in a folksy manner - this is special to me, thank you.

"It's Easy Being Green"

From touchdown of aircraft to wanderings in Renmin Gong Yuan there is lustrous green everywhere.

This is just the remedy for a type-A personality such as myself - it was hard for me to get stressed about my shortcomings as a tourist when my retinas took in all the green - my pineal/hypothalamus/pituitary glands were given new life.

"$40 a night for this - I'm ecstatic"

I can't find my business card for this hotel - shame - it's in a developing part of Nanning, lots of construction, and a 3-4 minute walk brought me up next to the stadium where the ethnic festivities were to arrive the following week.

Comments