Home Inn (Shijiazhuang Railway Station)

6-14F, No.14 Zhanqian Street, Qiaoxi District, Shijiazhuang, Hebei, 050000, China
#1 of 58 hotels in Shijiazhuang
Willettsworld's Profile Photo

Chain hotel

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 29, 2009

Home Inns are fairly cheap mid-range, no-frills type chain of hotels found all over China and each city will have several branches dotted all over it. This one was the last of around six I stayed at throughout my stay in China and I liked them so much that I became a member which entitled me to a discount each time I checked-in by showing my membership card. The rooms are normally a very good size with bright coloured walls and yellow tiles in the bathroom. You get a TV, double bed, a water dispenser providing hot and cold water, a kettle with green tea and such like, like you would do in a basic discount hotel chain in the west. The rooms are very clean, especially the bathroom which normally have a nice modern walk-in shower. Staff are nice and speak English well but things can get busy at reception as these places are very popular with business people. This particular branch in Shijiazhuang is well located opposite the train station in the city centre and close to the main east-west road that runs through the city in order to catch local buses. My single room cost Y183.

Nearby Home Inn (Shijiazhuang Railway Station)

4 Photos of Home Inn (Shijiazhuang Railway Station)

Shijiazhuang Travel Forum

Need advice about Shijiazhuang, China? Visit the Travel Forum for Shijiazhuang and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Shijiazhuang hotel reviews

Crowne Plaza Shijiazhuang (303 Zhong Shan East Road )
Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review