Dorsett Regency Hotel Wuhan

118 Jianghan Road, Hankou District, Wuhan, Hubei, 430000, China

Dorsett Wuhan
Agoda.com Hotels.com Expedia.com

• Hong Kong & Macao Centre Business Hotel

I'm quite satisfied with the hotel. Though I don't really use much of the facilities of the hotel. I found the staffs to be friendly and helpful, though most of them don't speak English very well. The customer relation officer was quite friendly and he speaks English well.

I had booked the hotel through Internet and check-in process went well without any problem. I guess I chose this hotel because of it's cheap rate (US$3t per night for a business room) and the location. Room condition was OK. The only thing that I don't like is the hot water system. It takes quite a while to get the water to become hot sometimes. And sometimes the hot water turns cold after a few minutes.

The hotel is conveniently located at JiangHan Lu. So it's very near to shopping centers. It's also quite near to the Chang Jiang River. I consider the internet connection provided in the hotel to be quite expensive for occasional usage, but there are much cheaper alternative nearby the hotel. 24 hour Internet cafe less than 5 minutes walk from the hotel with rate at 2 RMB per hour.

The hotel also provides free airport pickup service for guests. The shuttle from the hotel to the airport is not free though, but it's reasonable at 30RMB. There are business center in the hotel where you can access the internet, print, or book tickets for train or plane. I booked my plane tickets for my next destination to Xi'an and Guangzhou there. They only accept cash payment though.

I had some photo of the hotel on my blog:

Unique Quality: Good location, at the pedestrian road Jianghan Lu, Hankou.
    It's about 15 minutes walk from the Chang Jiang River.

Directions: JiangHan Road (Jianghan Lu), Hankou, Wuhan