Our Members Say
- Reviews: 2924
JiaRi (Binguan) Hotel
JiaRi (Binguan) Hotel is 88 Yuan for a single bedroom with internet and bathroom attached, located at the famous pedestrian street JiangHanLu of Hankou, inside TaiNing Jie.
In fact, hotels around this area are in similar prices.
- Reviews: 2924
I arrived at Wuhan quite late at 5pm, at Hankou JinJiaDun Bus Station, and as I was tired I decided not to go walk around on the street searching for hotels, so I stayed at the nearest "apartment-room", 100 Yuan, photo attached is the apartment I stayed.
"Apartment-room" is not a hotel, they are modified-apartment rooms, they modified the apartment into 5 or 6 small rooms and each small room they charge 100 Yuan. I am not sure how they obtain legal license for this, I asked them and they said "Oh yes, this is a hotel with security...". Anyway I paid 100 Yuan and lock the door straight away.
The lady owner later came smiling at me "Oh btw, shall I get you a lady..."
- Reviews: 8151
Home Inn: Near colonial area of Hankou
Home Inns are fairly cheap mid-range, no-frills type chain of hotels found all over China and each city will have several branches dotted all over it. This one was the first of around six I stayed at throughout my stay in China and I liked them so much that I became a member which entitled me to a discount each time I checked-in by showing my membership card. The rooms are normally a very good size with bright coloured walls and yellow tiles in the bathroom. You get a TV, double bed, a water dispenser providing hot and cold water, a kettle with green tea and such like, like you would do in a basic chain discount hotel chain in the west. The rooms are very clean, especially the bathroom which normally has a nice modern walk-in shower. Staff are nice and speak English well but things can get busy at reception as these places are very popular with business people. This particular one in Wuhan was well located as it was a short walk from the main shopping area on Zhongshan Dadao plus it was fairly near to the light rail station at Youyi Lu. My single room cost Y159.
- Reviews: 195
Mengtian Hu Binguan: The place in Hankou
The only thing in Hankou that is even close to cheap, but still I paid Y128 for a room. Nothing wrong with it, but as usual with Chian it's basic and noisy. But if you want to stay in Hankou, it's all you've got.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Wuhan
No.88 Xima Chang Street, Hanyang District, Wuhan
5 Youth Rd, Hankou District, Wuhan
No.788 Minzhu Road Wuchang District, Wuhan
Explore the World
- Frangiorgio Hotel Apartments
- Best Western Landmark Inn
- True Blue Golf Resort
- Hermes Hotel
- Grand Hotel Moderne
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Atlanta Kennesaw
- Andrew Pinckney Inn
- Holiday Inn Yangtze
- Ambassador Hotel
- IL Centro Apartment Suites
- Villas Playasol
- Les Balcons d'Oyster Pond
- Oldarpoi Maasai Safari Camp
- Wuhan: Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Wuhan: Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
- Wuhan: Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Wuhan: Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Latest Wuhan hotel reviews
- Holiday Inn Tian An Wuhan
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 21, 2011
- Best Western Mayflowers Hotel Wuhan
- 14 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 3, 2013
- Celebrity City Hotel Wuhan
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
- Lake View Garden Hotel
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 16, 2013
- White Rose Hotel Wuhan
- 9 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 26, 2012
- Central International Hotel Wuhan
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 24, 2012
- Holiday Inn Wuhan - Riverside
- 33 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 27, 2013
- Wu Gang Hotel
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Ramada Tian Lu Plaza Hotel
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 11, 2011
- Dorsett Regency Hotel Wuhan
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 28, 2013
- Wuhan: Great Rooms. Great Rates.
- Travelocity Hotel rooms at up to 50% off.
- Wuhan: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
- Wuhan: Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
- Wuhan: Book at the Official Site!
- Novotel Get the best rate guaranteed!