Got the T Shirt
Human Power Transport
I wish to have couple of homestay in Zhang Jia Jie and also "miao zhai" during mid of June.
- Do you have any recommendation to me? How much? email address to contact?
- Is there only Southern Airlines reach Zhang Jia Jie airport? any other airline option?
- what kind of transport most suitable to go on? should we rent a car, motorbike..?
- we wish to go for hiking? any recommendation?
- is it hot during mid of June?
Looking for your kind reply. :)
No, China Southern isn't the only airline flying to Zhangjiajie, but it also depends on where you're flying from!
From Beijing: China Southern, Shandong Airlines
From Changsha: China Southern
From Chengdu: Sichuan Airlines
From Guangzhou: Shanghai Airlines, China Southern
From Nanjing: China Southern
From Ningbo: China Eastern
From Shanghai Pudong: China Southern, Shanghai Airlines, China Eastern, Spring Airlines
From Shenzhen: China Southern
From Xi'an: Deer Jet, China Eastern
From Xuzhou: Sichuan Airlines
Homestay do you mean stay with a local family? It is possible to stay in a "Tuo" minority's home inside the park and hence you can explore the whole area in two or three days. I stayed there in 2007 for two days but my guide does not speak English.
Hiking in the mountain area is a very pleasant experience. The road is good and well-maintained. There are also shuttle bus traveling around.
Huilong Road, Yongding District, Zhangjiajie
Wujiayu, Jundiping, Wulingyuan District, Zhangjiajie
Huajuan Road, Zhangjiajie
No.1 Jundi Road, Wulingyuan District, Zhangjiajie
Latest Zhangjiajie hotel reviews