Value Score Average Value
Good For Solo
Try Someplace Else
A "five star hotel", a fact which the management hits you over the head with by publishing 5 stars on seemingly every item in the hotel. I stayed there one night in March 2007.
* there was no one at the check-in counter when I arrived (1:30am). There was no one in the entire lobby even, not even a guard. Finally someone emerged after I waited for several minutes.
* there was no temperature control in the room; bad luck if you're too hot or cold
* I had a non-lake front room; the view was pretty drab, and there was a smokestack right next to my window, belching smoke (!)
* The online booking process didn't work when I tried.
I'd say check out another hotel in Nanjing.
Popular Hotels in Nanjing
319 East Zhong Shan Road, (formerly Hilton), Nanjing
Xin Jie Kou Square, Nanjing
193 Zhongyang Rd, Nanjing
No.288 Zhongshan South Road, Baixia District, Nanjing
Explore the World
- VIL UYANA
- Vista Cay by Millenium
- Allegro Nuevo Vallarta
- Forte Do Vale
- Los Dalmatas Hotel
- Sonaisali Island Resort
- Sombrero Resort and Marina
- Swissotel Zurich
- Great Western
- Maswik Lodge Grand Canyon
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Brandin Iron Inn
- Gresham Hotel Bloomsbury
- The Sanctuary At Kiawah Island