Jinjiang Inn (Zhangjiagang Magnotel)

No.218-1 Middle Chang'an Road, Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu, 215600, China
Jinjiang Inn Zhangjiagang Magnotel
Agoda.com Ctrip.com

More about Zhangjiagang

Emigrating to Wuxi / Shanghai / Zhangjiagang

by jamesandsarah2002

Hello, We are thinking of relocating to Wuxi if my husbands company transfers him to a new plant being developed in Zhangjiagang. Many of the workforce will want to live and commute from Shanghai, but Wuxi looks fine to us and we think it would be less of a commute. International School looks good. Can anyone give us an idea of a monthly rental price for a 3 bed place in venice gardens or similar? Does anyone know the likely commuting time from Wuxi to Zhangjiagang?

Many thanks

PS I lived in Hong Kong for three years but never in Mainland C

RE: Emigrating to Wuxi / Shanghai / Zhangjiagang

by lisabret

Hello: My Wife ,I & our boy's will also be moving to Suzhou or Wuxi in July 2006. I have been to Venice Gardens in Wuxi. I was in China for business & went to visit the Lake Taihu school on the property. I didn't get any info on leasing a residence at that time.
My wife & I will go to Suzhou/Wuxi the week of May 7, 2006. At this time we will have some info. I will send you some details at this time. Email: Sawyerbl@prodigy.net If your interested.

Best Regards,

Bret & Lisa Sawyer
Braidwood, IL U.S.

RE: Emigrating to Wuxi / Shanghai / Zhangjiagang

by lianz

Hi Sarah,

zhangjiagang is a nice place, bit quiet and dull but if you like beautiful and clean city then you would love it here. We have lived here for more than 1 year and plan for long term.

I've pm you through this website , let me know if you receive it because i dont want to post my email in public forum ( to avoid spammers ).

Lianz