Shagang Hotel

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

More about Zhangjiagang

Son moving to Zhangjiangang

by skipsif

Hello My son is moving for work to Zhangjiangang very soon Nov 2006 to live and work. I am sure his co workers will recomend a place to live but I was wondering what an American in his young 20's should expect to pay for a nice apartment that can come close to what might be seen in the USA if such a thing exists. Or at least a comment on what to expect and what the cost would be.

Thanks,
From a concerned DAD

RE: Son moving to Zhangjiangang

by jyzil

sorry not from america but I did hear that agents would rather rent to a westerner because they know the rent will be paid and there will be no problems with them refusing to leave in any case... Fully furnished apartments in Shanghai I saw for about $680 rmb..I think about $150 AUS...sorry dont know US..and I dont know about Zhangjiangang,...HAHAHA I know Im not much help but I can tell you that ALL chinese people anywhere I went are extremley friendly and helpful and want you to remember that Chinese are very nice...From my perspective apartment blocks look pretty run down and small and grubby..Unless your son staying in a flash expensive place....Dont be worried too much..china is a lovely and safe place...

Comments