Jinfeng Hotel

Travler409's Profile Photo

Hot Spot

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 7, 2008

The Jinfeng was right in the center of a wonderful part of Nanchang. Next to us was a well known and busy restaurant that served a very spicy beef dish I couldn't get enough of. A small courtyard immediately off the main street in front of the hotel and restaurant was manned by two valets I tried speaking to every day but the language barrier was too great: Our guide had given us cards to show to locals explaining who we were and why we were there and while the valet understood my story, I was clueless on his.

A large concrete arch stood atop a small wall and passing through it put you on a winding back street filled with pedestrians and bikers. It also led to a small grocery store we visited every night.

Unique Quality: The people were really friendly. I quickly discovered that one thing advances communication more than any thing else: The exchange of money. I never had a problem understanding how much I had to pay for things and the clerks and waitstaffs were always smiling when I paid.

1 Photo of Jinfeng Hotel

Nanchang Travel Forum

Need advice about Nanchang, China? Visit the Travel Forum for Nanchang and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Nanchang hotel reviews

Gloria Plaza Hotel Nanchang (88 Yan Jiang North Road Nancha )
Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review