- Reviews: 1417
Hotel: No-Name Railway Hotel
The few rooms of this 20yuan/person/night are clean enough to crash for the night, but nothing to write home about. If the main hotel, just across the square from the train station is closed, this one should be open. The people who run it are friendly and should get you clean sheets. Just don't expect too much. The TV might or might not work, and beware the light in the bathroom- it's on a timer.
There's no telling whether or not they'll have rooms- it is a small place, so if you arrive late, head there first!
Close to the train station and open late! I think they wait until that 11:30pm or (12:00 midnight) arrival of the train from Lhasa...
- Reviews: 37
Post Hotel: There's probably more than this, but it's ok
With all the rules, this was the first we found that would have us so here we stayed. TV, ensuite, breakfast included (and a very strange one at that!) and good location. And it was under 6 pounds for the double room (90RMB) - we asked for a discount.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Hotel Cappuccini Convento
- Miramar Hotel
- Eurotel Pedro Gil
- Manila Airport Hotel
- Super 8 Motel South Hackensack NJ/NYC Area (410 Rt. 46 West.)
- Sheraton Perth Hotel
- Palazzo Versace Hotel Gold Coast
- Hotel Mendut
- Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica
- Hyatt Regency Sanctuary Cove
- Holiday Inn Express Hot Springs
- Rio All Suite Hotel And Casino
- Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown
- Sheraton Centro Historico