Grand Regency Hotel Qingdao

Orbitz.com Hostelworld.com Booking.com

Rated 11% lower than similarly priced 5 star hotels

More about Qingdao

Tsingtao BreweryTsingtao Brewery

Qingdao beer companyQingdao beer company

The air-craft carrier, I thinkThe air-craft carrier, I think

Travel Tips for Qingdao

Beautiful Laoshan

by meteorologist1

Laoshan is unique because it is adjacent to the coast, providing a beautiful sight of mountains and sea. It was fun climbing Laoshan mountain -- the stairs never ended. There were souvenir and refreshment stands all along the way, so it was like shopping while mountain climbing. Most people would get tired when they got to the top. There was a nice waterfall there. There were also lots of people offering sedan chair service for around 30 yuan to those who couldn't climb; many elderlies took advantage of this.

Qingdao to relax

by jyzil

"Qingdao was a great place to stop!"

Everywhere in China is so busy and full and especially when your traveling and want to see everything there never seems to be a good time to just stop and smell the coffee or in this case alot of other smells my nose doesn't even recognise, some great others could make your brain start bleeding out your nose, but I am blessed and grateful to have the memory of them all.
So... Qingdao was our place to stop! We stayed right on the beach and ate and swam and slept and strolled till we were completely recovered.
Actually longer than that because it was Chinese national day when we where there and so we had to wait an extra three days for the train.
No problem! I loved Qingdao!
We also happened to have our photograph on the front page of the local newspaper, the entire front cover...on National day. dont ask me what it was about because I cant read chinese and I meet no english speakers to read it to me..
Unfortunatly we lost the paper once back home. I think the kids took it to school and never brought it home. Would you believe I also lost all of my Qingdao photos and most of my Beijing photos. Who ever said digital was the best... This I only remembered after I started editing this page. So I will stop now and start on a page I have pics for.. 3 years late. But we are going back this year so I will get all new pics and I wont be sad anymore.

Comments