Tai'an Hotels

• Willettsworld profile photo Willettsworld
  • Reviews: 8151

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Home Inn: Hotel chain in the city centre

Home Inns are fairly cheap mid-range, no-frills type chain of hotels found all over China and each city will have several branches dotted all over it. This one was the third of around six I stayed at throughout my stay in China and I liked them so much that I became a member which entitled me to a discount each time I checked-in by showing my membership card. The rooms are normally a very good size with bright coloured walls and yellow tiles in the bathroom. You get a TV, double bed, a water dispenser providing hot and cold water, a kettle with green tea and such like, like you would do in a basic discount hotel chain in the west. The rooms are very clean, especially the bathroom which normally have a nice modern walk-in shower. Staff are nice and speak English well but things can get busy at reception as these places are very popular with business people. This particular branch in Tai'an was fairly well located in the west of the city centre, not far from the train station. My single room cost Y165.

• Opinion of Price: N/A