Our family of 4(2A & 2C) is planning to visit Weihai in Dec.2005.
1) Any good family budget hotels in HuanCui District? How much?
2) Weihai attractions?
3) Good eateries?
4) We would like to visit a local primary school.
5) Little Korean town?
6) Is Weihai one of the MOST LIVEABLE CITIES in the world? Why??
Thanks & Regards!
Too late, but maybe a reference to others.
1) Don't know. But there is a 3-star new hotel in town. RMB190 for a double (make sure you bargain).
2) Beaches. Nice city layout. Wugong island.
3) Korean restaurants. Also a Xi-an restaurant making noodle soup.
4) Can't help.
5) Yes, do go there.
6) I won't say that myself. But it is pretty, and new, and the air is good.
No.58 Xinwei Road, Huancui District, Weihai
No.177 Wenhua West Road, Weihai
No 128 Huanhai Road, Weihai
No 9 Lianlin Lsland Road, Weihai