Value Score Poor Value
Good For Couples
Good value for money
This hotel is located in Puxi, where all the action is.
When you enter the hotel, it wows you immediately with its grandeur. The lobby has the look and feel of an international hotel chain, even possibly better.
However, getting into the room, it's a complete change. You walk in expecting something quite spacious, but instead the room is disappointingly small.
Still, it's clean, fairly new, and has a decent Western breakfast buffet. It's also easy to move around from this hotel, with Nanjing Lu maybe 15 mins away (30 mins if you get caught in bad traffic).
For the price I paid (corporate rate), it's overall good value for money. Not luxurious, but I won't complain.
Popular Hotels in Shanghai
No.20 Nanjing East Road, Shanghai, Shanghai
No.33 Fucheng Road, Pudongxin District, Shanghai, Shanghai
No.740 Hankou Road, Shanghai, Shanghai
No.1600 Nanjing West Road, Shanghai, Shanghai
Explore the World
- Vista Mar Beach Resort & Country Club
- Sunrise Royal Makadi Resort
- Four Points By Sheraton Harrisburg
- Milford Plaza Hotel
- Driftwood on the Oceanfront
- Hampton Inn Wilmington/Newark
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
- American Motel
- Super 8 Motel - Winnipeg West
- Park Plaza Hotel
- Rosewood Little Dix Bay Hotel
- The Sebel Aqualuna Beach Resort Coffs Harbour
- Lantaka Hotel
- Casa Malibu Inn on the Beach