Parkyard Hotel

Callavetta's Profile Photo

Great Business Hotel

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 1, 2010

We stayed for a week at the Parkyard Hotel for our recent HR Summit in Shanghai. Frankly it made me feel pretty silly for packing toilet paper, wet wipes, purell...... The hotel was beautiful and very much surpassed many experiences I've had at Hyatts, Marriotts, Hiltons, etc. in the US.

The location is a bit outside of the areas that most tourists will want to see but is well situated for many of the global companies that are located in Shanghai's Business Parks. A short 5 minute walk will take you to the subway line. A mini mall with restaurants, coffee shops, and ATM machine is right next door.

Unique Quality: The service at the Parkyard was stellar! I couldn't completely step out of a taxi before the bellman was there to grab my computer bag and roll it up to my room for me.

The room was very very nice and the upscale amenities made it easy for me to pack for subsequent trips and not worry about carrying on liquids. Everything I needed was provided in the beautiful bathroom, including a huge soaking tub.

The included breakfast buffet was by far the best layout I've ever encountered and the coffee/espresso/cappucino machine much appreciated.

Nearby Parkyard Hotel

• Business Services
  • Suites
  • Free High Speed Internet

Shanghai Travel Forum

Need advice about Shanghai, China? Visit the Travel Forum for Shanghai and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Shanghai hotel reviews

Motel 168 (Shanghai Pudong Airport)
Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review