Ramada Plaza Hotel Sino-Bay

No.9 Huanhua Road, Chemical Industry Park, Fengxian District, Shanghai, Shanghai Region, 201507, Chi
Ramada Plaza Shanghai Sino Bay
Expedia.com Agoda.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Poor

Rated 29% lower than similarly priced 4 star hotels

More about Shanghai

SWFC the highestSWFC the highest

the souvenir shopsthe souvenir shops

On board The Maglev, ShanghaiOn board The Maglev, Shanghai

A subway train coming into the station.A subway train coming into the station.

I'm going to Shanghai next month

by fattyjulia

well...I would like to visit the different side of Shanghai,um...I mean I would like to visit the REAL Shanghai,but I don't like to follow the gerneral travel guides!
I need advices. :-))

by cwhanson

I'm local denizen of Shanghai, and I konw what the real shanghai is.
If you will go to shanghai in the weekend of May. That's 5/1-5/6.
5/12-5/13, 5/19-5/20, I think I can be your trip guide for free. Just practise my english.

My email is chenwenhui@rst.ricoh.com
msn: cwhanson@126.com

you can contact me if you like.

by cwhanson

I'm local denizen of Shanghai, and I konw what the real shanghai is.
If you will go to shanghai in the weekend of May. That's 5/1-5/6.

My email is chenwenhui@rst.ricoh.com
msn: cwhanson@126.com

you can contact me if you like.

by fattyjulia

well...Chinese is my language,but it's up to you if you'd like to practice Eng!
and there is a problem,because I won't to go to Shanghai next month,but my friend will.If you don't mind,I will give her your email!

呵呵,你朋友是外国人吗? 是男的还是女的啊. 只要是外国人,而且年纪和我差不多的话,应该没问题.

我24岁.男生.

by cwhanson

Your friend want to trip in Shanghai? could you tell me he gender or something.
I'm 25 years old, and living shanghai since my born. So I knew the shanghai's many good place that people do not notice.

by cwhanson

Your friend want to trip in Shanghai? could you tell me he gender or something.

by syed-arshad

hmmm!! very interesting :)
so does that mean if this friend of fattyjulia is a male , this guy wont "practice english" ?

by fattyjulia

Actually...at first,I was planing to go to Shanghai with my friend,she is going to vivist her sister there(Her sister works there).
I believe that you can practice Eng with her,but don't you think that is a bit strange.I mean...my friend and I are Taiwanese,and we could speak Chinese!

by cwhanson

What date do you go to shanghai?
And how may days do you spend to trip in Shanghai?

by cwhanson

What date do you go to shanghai?
And how may days do you spend to trip in Shanghai?

by fattyjulia

I'm NOT going to Shanghai this time! and my friend,she is going to there during 1st May and 5th May.

by cwhanson

Oh , if your firend need someone to help her play in shanghai, you can let her contact me.
My mobile phone is 13795361730, and I'm living in Pudong Lu jia zui.

by fattyjulia

sure, I will give her your number...thanks!

Travel Tips for Shanghai

Russian COnsulate

by Audrey118

Across from is the Russian consulate, which was built much much later than Astor House...some how blocking the wonderful Huangpu view a little.

The neo classical building was originally a hotel which lots of seamen stayed here.

Shanghai Acrobatics

by darthmilmo about Shanghai Acrobatics

The Acrobatics at Shanghai are not to be missed. They are held each night and last for about 2 hours. I'm sure a 2-D picture won't make this show justice, but one can begin to imagine how amazing this show is by looking at the pics in my travelogue.

Cheap Italian food at Pudong Airport

by lindyz about Rotini Italian Restaurant

We had arrived at Pudong Airport with plenty time to spare, as we would rather be waiting around than running late for our flight and stressing badly. Check-in at the airport was amazingly quick, I think there were only about 2 people in front of us, so we had checked in in like less than 5 minutes - a bit different to Xian Airport!

So, we then went upstairs to the Mezzanine Level of the Departures Hall and found a nice Italian Restaurant with amazingly cheap prices. So, we sat down, ordered a pizza and a drink and settled in for an hour or so. We played "500" (a card game) for a while also, amusing passers by with our antics!

We ordered our usual ham and mushroom pizza and it was, once again, delicious. They sure do know how to make good pizzas in China! I had a Singapore Sling cocktail and guess what Tracy had??? Thats right - a Tsingtao beer! Total bill was just under 200rmb, so about 95rmb each = about $16AUD.

Nanjing Lu pedestrian zone

by goglobe

Nanjing Road has been the busiest district in the past days of Shanghai. Now it's rebuilt into a broad walk, a pedestrian precinct only. Many of the popular shops that has a long local history still exist and businesses flourish. Here on the left is the XiaoManSeng grocery shop that sells preserved delicacies and flavoured dried meat as well as candies and confectionery. On the right, cafes and eateries occupy several floors of the building, providing cafes and restaurants besides karaokes and beauty salons. Nanjing Road is a definite must for a quick Shanghai visit.

A biggish city

by bhemak

Shanghai is what more of China will be like int he future, which is good and bad. Ceratinly it is modern and cleaner and wealthier than the rest of the country but the people are bad with personal and business decisions. If you like shopping (antiques, new clothes, pirated CD's) you can fill a lot of time. Otherwise there are only a few sites.

"Friggin' good food"

Coming to Shanghai I thought I would want to eat a lot of Western food. Here is the order of cusines in Shanghai: Italian, Turkish, Sushi, Shanghainese, Iranian, Indian, Lebonese, Pub Fare. I kept eating other Asian food. There was a lot and it was good. For cosmopolitan types this is a great city (better than Beijing).

Comments