Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 16
Qin Shui Guest House (hotel): Only hotel in Qinshui
The hotel is good enough for where you are. There are no lifts in the hotel so you have to carry your bags up the stairs. The rooms are OK and funcutional. There is free broadband internet in the room with a LAN cable under the table.
The cleaner isn't very good and the sink is as dirty as the first day that I moved in.
They launder your clothes for free.
It has an AC / Heater that works and you will need it. Two single beds seperated.
If the sockets or lights don't work, of if the supplied kettle catches fire the first time that you use it, there is a housemaid on every floor by the stairs. i think they live there.
There is a resturant downstairs, do you speak Manderin cos they don't speak English. Get yourself a Chinese -English food menu and take it with you everywhere. it is so useful.
It is £35 a night. very cheap here. staff are friendly. an OK hotel.
Where else are you going to stay in Qinshui?
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Free homestay in China
- Free homestay in Beijing, China Experience real China, apply now www.earlybirdchina.com/
- China Tours
- National Geographic Award Winner Custom Itineraries & Private Guides www.voyagetrek.com/China_Travel
- Hotels: Booking.com
- Lowest price guarantee! Book at over 275,000 hotels online www.booking.com/Hotels
Explore the World
- Hyatt Hotels
- Tailored Full Service Luxury Hotels Reserve Online Now for Best Rates. www.hyatt.com/
- Hotels.com Official Site
- Relax and Leave the Details to Us. Book Today and Save a Bundle! www.hotels.com/
- Ultimate Resort Vacation
- Foxwoods Resort Sets the Stage for Relaxation. Make a Reservation Now! www.foxwoods.com/Hotels
- China Holiday Deals
- Best Accommodation, Service & Value Book by 5/31/2013 & save up to $400 www.chinafocustravel.com/
- Hotels - up to 70% Off
- Find Discounts on Hotel Rooms Now. Compare Rates up to 70% Off! www.travelzoo.com/