Swan Lake Spring Resort Tianjin

Ctrip.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Good For No Data
  • Tina-Perth's Profile Photo

Hotel for Chinese speaking guests only

If you only speak English, you may well need a translator to help you with your booking, as we did not encounter any staff that spoke English.

The hotel is spread either side of Swan Lake. It overlooks the international golfcourse. We stayed in the part of the hotel which was on the other side of the lake to the main hotel.

It was a pretty hotel with manicured gardens. Our stay was pleasant enough. We stayed in a luxurious suite, beyond that of the 3 stars the hotel is rated.

Our suite consisted of:
    a lounge room, dining room, two ensuites including a spa in each bathroom, plus sauna in one, a twin bedroom and a kingsize bedroom.

The only real downside of the hotel was the fact that the staff do not understand clean. They actually have a totally different mentality to westerners. The room looked clean enough until you really looked. One thing I noticed was that between having my shower and putting my shoes on, my feet would be dirty. I had to wash my feet again before I put my shoes on. When our Chinese speaking friend came to join us, I got him to show the cleaning staff the dirt in the bottom of the spa left from me washing my feet. He told her the floors were filthy and needed to be cleaned. Her response was "Well, tell her not to walk around without her shoes on." haha!

Unique Quality: There are two restaurants at the hotel. One is a buffet style and the other is ala carte dining.

I cannot add any information with regards to contact details as they are not listed on the internet. I have added this hotel in case someone who speaks Chinese is going to Tianjin and wants to know. This posting is not for general tourists.

Comments