Wang Hai Lou Catholic Church
This church is located just across the river from the Old Town. It was constructed in the late 19th century but went through a turbulent history. It was destroyed by a mob in 1870, and again during the 1900 Boxer Rebellion. The Tang Shan earthquake damaged it for the third time in 1976 and it was repaired in 1983.