A three-star hotel with a couple of cozy dorms, where beds are Y20. The showers are in the basement of the main building, at the massage parlour. You go past some brother rooms to get to them so good luck getting a shower in the evening hours.
- A few travellers shared with me that several hotels they went to in Urumqi refused to accept foreign tourists. I assure you this one does.
- Convenient location with a lot of amenities and eateries nearby
- Dorm rooms are of hotel standard, with TV
- Helpful tourist agency (speak some English) at the entrance of the hotel
- Toilets are quite a hike away but clean
- Bathrooms are at the basement in the massage parlours (run by a bevy of beauties) and you have to pay extra Y5.
Dorms : Y20
Directions: On Guangming Lu, take a taxi from bus or train station
Nearby Bogda Hotel
Urumqi Travel Forum
Need advice about Urumqi, China? Visit the Travel Forum for Urumqi and ask our Answer Gurus.