Naked Retreats Mogansahn 395, Deqing County, Zhejiang, 313200, China

More about Naked retreats

One of the best times I've ever had in China after 5 years! - Thanks to Naked Retreats

by TripAdvisor Member stevehit

My trip to Moganshan and my stay at naked retreats was one of the top 2 trips I’ve had in China during the past 4 years living here. It’s been over a month now since I visited naked retreats, and I am anxious to go back again. Our adventuresome group of 11 people lived and slept comfortably for 4 nights and 4 days at the Bamboo Bungalow. The rooms are immaculately clean and comfortable outfitted with top quality furniture, linens, fixtures and accessories. The design and interior decorating is world class and meshes nicely with the exterior natural bamboo and tea plantation surroundings of Moganshan. Our group was big on cooking food and the kitchen kept us very content.
We were even a bit shocked that we could find every utensil we needed, the kitchen area has everything even a professional chef or two would want.And the daily cleaning services kept everything impeccably clean and comfortable.
The naked team took great care with us, making sure we had everything we needed, providing information about the local area and all in all being a fun group to interact with.
If you are looking for a special getaway from the rigors of China, Moganshan is the place you want to go and naked retreats is the place you will want to stay…again and again.

A great place to relax...

by TripAdvisor Member PuckiMoganshan

We stayed in the Mulan bungalow. This is a one-room house. It's excellent for a couple but also for a small family with one child.
The place is perfect for relaxing, reading books but also for walking , enjoying the nature and for the good food prepared by the Naked staff.

A lovely, peaceful retreat not too far from Shanghai

by TripAdvisor Member ShanghaiTim

A really nice location, very friendly staff and extremely comfortable, rustic studio, with its own small garden. I went with my son and dog for two days and a night and we all had a really nice time there, with walks in the surrounding bamboo forests. But you need to be reasonably fit to cope with the steep inclines, particularly in the summer heat. The 30-minute walk up the hill to the village is worth it for a visit to the Lodge, which has a simple menu of good western fare, if that's what you're into (my son is), and friendly staff and guests.

Back at the cottage, we had an awesome barbecue in the evening in our little garden, with everything (including, if required, an Ayi to cook) provided.

Overall, it's not a particularly cheap weekend (particularly if you don't have your own transport to get there), but nonetheless is a really marvellous experience. Great for a family break, as we had, but I can also see that the Naked Retreats cottages would be even better as a base for a romantic weekend!

Relaxing and Cozy in Rustic Chic

by TripAdvisor Member ShanghaiLiving

The food was delicious. Be prepared to walk to get anywhere- up or down the mountain. It's great exercise but not good for those with wheelchairs or bad knees. Staff are very helpful and kind. Great escape for the Shanghai hustle bustle! We had the Romance Package and enjoyed the complimentary massage and bottle of champagne.

A nice way to spend a romantic weekend

by TripAdvisor Member Shanghai-Denmark

If you are in for nature this is just a must. The silence, nature and environmentally friendly manners makes the place different from other locations in China, and we have during the last few years been to all the famous locations in China. This is our number one.

However the price is in the high end.

Refreshing, recharging experience

by TripAdvisor Member E_Y_9

Winter at naked led me to Spring at naked again! Thank you for the naked experience of nature, cozy houses, family bonding, laughters and lots of perfect picture opportunities! To top it all, the ayis are fantastic, really enjoyed the healthy village meals, Yum!

Nice (weekend) getaway with friends/family

by TripAdvisor Member Marwari

I spent one weekend here with friends which was really nice.The ayis are so friendly and helpful and they prepared the breakfasts and Saturday evening BBQ perfectly. It is truly in the woods so you have the 'close to nature' feeling (that includes the insects that live in the woods). I think it is a good location to spend a quiet weekend with friends and/or family. However I would be a bit cautious about the 'romantic getaway', as the bungalows for couples are adjacent to the big ones, which means if you are lucky enough to have a group of people check in next to you that have something to celebrate it might be a little annoying. The Management has a 'Quiet after 9pm' policy but still....an apology the next day won't necessarily make up for it. One thing I definitely have to criticise is the outdoor furniture, it's really uncomfortable, looks bad and I wonder how dare they put it there and charge those prices. Surely they can do better than that! I hope they will.

Rejuvenated!

by TripAdvisor Member bsusf

Fabulous experience

Finding a place close to you that allow you to rejuvenate and spend some quality time with your love one from your busy schedules can be too much to ask for…….at least for us- my wife and I.

We spent a wonderful couple of days at Naked@ MoKanShan, simple and peaceful with the nature surrounding you. What a great place to be ! Mulan Studio was awesome

Naked is a wonderful retreat from the city.

by TripAdvisor Member Rockytop007

The scenery on the mountain is fantastic and the resort buildings are well-designed, clean, and comfortable. Service is excellent with attention to every detail. Excellent food! After 4 hours of climbing and hiking, an oil massage made us feel as though we had spent the afternoon in bed! It was relaxing and totally therapeutic. The only things we could have used was a better map and directions for hiking and help with the internet connection.

Comments