Touran Backpacker Hostel

No.3 Siyanjing, Hupao Road, West Lake District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, 3100013, China
Touran Backpacker Hostel
Booking.com Agoda.com HostelBookers.com

More about Hangzhou

bronze girl collect Lotus seedsbronze girl collect Lotus seeds

Tea PlantationsTea Plantations

Scene upon entry to herb shop. Lovely building!Scene upon entry to herb shop. Lovely building!

all about hangzhou

by stefbert

Hey there,

I will be in the beautiful city of Hangzhou for an internship from August till October. Does anyone know a nice and cheap place to stay close to the Wen Yi road? Because I planned to stay the first nights in a cheap hotel. I hope that it's possible to find an appartment in the first week of my internship. What will be the best way to find an appartment in Hangzhou? Shouldn't be more expensive than 350$. It would also be nice to meet some locals. So if you're up to have a tea, bear or whatever with me just let me know...

Stefan

RE: all about hangzhou

by tonyzheng

Hi,stefan,

Welcome to Hangzhou.
As you know,Hangzhou is a famous paradise for the tourists.So the hospitality industry is well developping here to accomodate all the walkers of people from around the world.Even if you arrive at Hangzhou without any booking in advance,it is not very difficult for you to find a suitable hotel here or there.
But if you'd like to arrange everything before your trip,maybe I can do some help. Anyway wish you a pleasant stay in Hangzhou. ... Tony

RE: all about hangzhou

by ganzhongqin

hi Stefan, I live in wenyi road and I am familar with everything around here.Maybe I can give you some advice or even show you around. If you really need help, you can contact me. My email is xiaoxun_922@163.com and my msn is babysmile_sugar@hotmail.com. By the way, I am a college student of zhejiang university of finance and ecnomics, 21 years old, easy-going, and pretty girl.
Hope to see you soon!

Travel Tips for Hangzhou

We had our lunch here.

by simcard about Xi Le Lou (meaning: the building of joy)

We had our biggest meal in this retaurant. It is a very nice and big one. Here we got to try a lot of local and unique dishes, such as duck's tongue. Well, I didn't like the tongues very much, but there were a lot of great local food too.

Wu Song's Tomb

by Willettsworld

In Chinese traditional culture, Wu Song was a hero in the Water Margin, one of the four most famous classical works of Chinese literature during the last years of the Southern Song dynasty (12th century). Wu Song became a monk in Hangzhou and this tomb was built in 1930.

Comments