Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
More about Wenzhou
weekend in Wenzhou
I may be spending a weekend in Wenzhou in early December in between business visits. I'd be grateful if anyone could advise me on the following:
1. What expat bars are there and which are the best ones?
2. Is Wenzhou a good place to buy green tea, and if so, where?
3. Is it a good place to buy a leather jacket and a suitcase, or would I be better doing that in Shanghai?
Re: weekend in Wenzhou
I haven't finished my Wenzhou pages yet but I love the place and don't know why it doesn't get into the tourist books so many thnigs to do and places to see around the city.
Shopping is fantastic - better than Hangzhou, probably on par with Shanghai - the shopping centre has a lot of high class stores. The markets have the low class end of product.
Expat bars - didn't find one - there don't seem to be a lot of ex pat's in Wenzhou, there are a couple of nice bars down on the river front.
Green tea - yes you can get a few nice teas here from local areas.
The following www's may help..
Popular Hotels in Wenzhou
No.2,Minhang Road,Wenzhou, Wenzhou
No.23 Minhang Road, Wenzhou
No.1 Jiangbin East Road, Lucheng District, Wenzhou
Explore the World
- El Greco Hotel and Apartments Santorini
- Surfers Royale Resort Gold Coast
- The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center
- Raven Hall Country House Hotel
- Hongkong Lucky Hostel
- Cwmwennol Country House
- Tatami Hampton Hotel
- Valley Isle Resort Condos
- Residence Le Terrazze
- Alpine Village Inn of Helen Georgia
- Lan Lan Hotel 2
- Lord Stanley Suites On The Park