No.168 Chengzhong Middle Road, Yiwu, Zhejiang, 322000, China
Expedia.com Agoda.com Hotels.com

More about Yiwu

Guangzhou vs Yiwu

by amlysandr

I run a small company and I am thinking of coming to China for a business trip.
I contact you, to ask for some help.
I have heard about Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesales markets.
I know quit a lot of things about the way that wholesales market works in Yiwu, but I dont know much about the Guangzhou wholesales market, how it works and if it is cheaper than Yiwu.
I want to come there and buy 300 to 400 different items (mostly commodities) 50 to 100 cartons from each item, load them in the containers and export them.
I know for sure that I will need the help of a local agent.
Please let me know if you know anything about how the two markets work and which is the best in my case.

RE: Guangzhou vs Yiwu

by vicky-500usd

Hi,welcome to China.And I hope I could help you.
As you knew,Guangzhou and Yiwu both have good markets for international traders.But there are differences between the two cities.
----Guangdong are specialized in electrical products and Yiwu city are the best for small commidities ,such as ornaments\pictures frames\crafts,etc.
----Yiwu has the lowest price in the world.

I can serve you as a part-time assistant in Yiwu,and if you need an assistant in Guangdong, I will introduce my best friends to you.We are all Chinese young people,familiar with international trade \ speaking English&Chinese\having a lot of experiences in helping foreign traders.

If you need any help .please send emails to vicky-500usd@hotmail.com

Re: Guangzhou vs Yiwu

by Yiwu-expert

Dear Sir:
in your case the yiwu matket is good choise for you .
1)you mentioned you need different commodities ,50-100 carton each . Yiwu is know as the biggest wholesell market in the world . the Guangzhou market is
know for its electronic items ,some big machines and garments .each items are located in the different places of the City . and Guangzhou is also very big .sometimes for purchasing items, you will spend a lot of time only for traffic .
Yiwu is not big and very convientient for purchasing as you know the big wholesell market is in one place ,the shops are side by side . and you can compare the price and quanity and quality in short times that helps you to make your decision.
so as far as I am concerned . to compare agency commission, transportation ,container charges ,item prices .the Yiwu market is realy good
for you .
for any further question, maybe I can give some good seggestions .
tilkaner@hotmail.com

Re: Guangzhou vs Yiwu

by shirleybo

Hi,

YIWU will be a better choice for you . There is a huge maket with various products, and also the cost in YIWU is low , you can contact with me , my E-mail: shirleybo0810 at gmail dot com

Comments