Xin Lian Hotel

No.488 Chouzhou North Road, Yiwu, Zhejiang, 322000, China

Hotelsclick.com

• sevilsungur's Profile Photo

Best Manager in China

Xinlian Hotel; I have stayed at this hotel during an extended business trip in Yiwu. I have to admit my judgement is blurred with what this city had to offer (not to offer I should say). So I am very subjectively conditioned here. It is a hotel, four star rated. You have all the four star minumums in the room. Stained carpet, daily four packs of sugar allowance, broken chair are extra. Unlike all the other hotels I stayed in China, Xinlian requires that you pay a deposit greater than the final bill you would anticipate at the end of your stay. Weird isn't it? Housekeeping staff and the assistant manager are the only friendly and efficient group. Ok, now here is the dilemma, would I stay here again? Probably... Because considering the rest of the city I am afraid this is your best choice.

Unique Quality: I didn't use any of the facilities because they are in the "next" building. Pros: western breakfast and unlimited internet access in rooms. I had my laptop but if you came unprepared they have desktop pc's in the room. Beware of the neighboring KTV saloons, they are loud and open till late hours on weekends. Ah, forgot the HBO. The best quality I think. Watched all new release movies, aaaaaaaaand an unexpected surprise Angels in America -award winning HBO special during the three days (for the time being). Because I didn't want to go out, and I highly doubt that there was anything to do out there in the city.

Directions: across the Binwang Market, and walking distance to North Bus Station (1km)

Comments