Backpackers Hostel Hong Kong

A3, 10 F, 47 Paterson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Region, China
Hostelworld.com

More about Hong Kong

when millions come togetherwhen millions come together

Sampan on Victoria HarbourSampan on Victoria Harbour

Fishing Boats - Tai O Fishing VillageFishing Boats - Tai O Fishing Village

pigeon in wine cold dishpigeon in wine cold dish

Prepaid telephone card

by t5776

Hi,

Can any one advise any prepaid telephone card in HK of which I could call my home country cheaper or at local rates ? If so, where can I purchase it ?

TQVM!

Re: Prepaid telephone card

by chinamonty

You don't tell us your home country so that makes it difficult. If you have a laptop computer then use Skype and buy credits to call those at home that don't have computers. If they computers then the Skype call doesn't cost any more than what it costs to log on.

Travel Tips for Hong Kong

Hotels

by Penelope4

Dim Sum - but I didn't have a chance to enjoy them because of my unpleasant experience.
Hong Kong is just next to the Philippines and so I thought I should not worry much when I had to spend a night there on my way back home. Unfortunately, as it was late and I was very confident that everything was manageable, I took a taxi without a hotel in mind. I ended up spending the night in a small noisy hotel room. I wish I have kept the hotel receipt to remember the hotel I intend never to visit again. But I think many taxis recommend small hotels from which they get commission.

Good source of information!

by rkt

I have used www.discoverhongkong.com/ (Hong Kong Tourism Board) website for my trip to Hong Kong and this website has been recommended by others as well. Check it out! The excellent transportation system made my experience a memorable one.

Spend some time walking the...

by Morepork

Spend some time walking the streets of Hong Kong to take in the 'feeling' of this wonderful city. It is a confined city with a lot squeezed in to a small area. Jewellery shops and hifi shops are popular as are clothing stores.

Entry requirements

by deeper_blue

Entry into Hong Kong is much easier compared to China, most tourists just need a passport valid for 6 months, Brits can stay up to 180 days and US/Canadian/Australian/NZ citizens can stay for 90 days here without a problem.

Repulse Bay

by daryll

Repulse Bay is well known area for home of Hongkong Movie star such Jackie Chan. In fact this is the only area with man made beach. They did is in such a organise and tidy beach, and I respect that. They did their best to maintain a great man made beach to compare some countries with natural beach but dirty and abandoned.

Comments