Bridal Tea House Hotel (To Kwa Wan) Hong Kong

14-18 Sung Wong Toi Rd, To Kwa Wan, Hong Kong, China
Bridal Tea House Hotel (To Kwa Wan)
Booking.com Orbitz.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

More about Hong Kong

Ngong PingNgong Ping

Honouring Jackie Chan, Avenue of Stars, KowloonHonouring Jackie Chan, Avenue of Stars, Kowloon

Jackie Chan - Avenue of Stars - KowloonJackie Chan - Avenue of Stars - Kowloon

Tiger year celebrationTiger year celebration

Disneyland Discount Tickets

by famtrav88

Hi. I would like to ask if it is possible for me to buy discounted HK Disneyland Tickets and where to buy them?
Thanks

Re: Disneyland Discount Tickets

by swissfondue

Hi. I have been to Hong Kong a few times since Disneyland opened and I havent seen discounted tickets for sale anywhere.

I would check with your hotel if you are staying in one while in HK. The concierge may be able to advise you.

Other than that you can buy tickets in advance online, at Hong Kong Airport, Hong Kong Station (Tung Chung concourse) or at the gate as I did, however I went in the afternoon and there were no queues.

Re: Disneyland Discount Tickets

by xymmot

But if you’re looking for discounted and cheap Disneyland tickets, you can ask the staff of your guesthouse or hotel if they sell them. HK Taisan Guesthouse where we stayed sells discounted Disneyland tickets so we availed the tickets at HKD 285 only. If you can’t find cheap tickets at your hotel/guesthouse, you may purchase tickets at Traveleasy Ltd. located in Central. This is by far the one that sells the cheapest Disneyland tickets and also Ocean Park tickets.

Traveleasy Ltd
Shop 316, 3/F, Worldwide House
19 Des Vouex Road Central
Central MTR Exit B

there is not much of a discount and not worth the time. Disney needs the money to operate a fine theme park so please support them

cheers tommy x

Travel Tips for Hong Kong

General Overview of Hong Kong

by orhelen

A real handy guide on Hong Kong, published by the Hong Kong Government, can be found at the following site:

old image

by stonefree

Before visiting Hong Kong, the image of there for me was the town all covered in such buildings like show in my pic. Image of the town that is the sent child of the Opium War and the ultimate lawless district.

I really have been willing to see Kowloon Fortress before it destroyed. The place sounded very interesting to me. But now it's over.

This is one of the first shots after I unpacked my bag in the hotel. Yes, I was looking for something like this building at first.

Old, half ruin and half slam looking buildings like this are now get to be rarely seen in the town.

Where've all the good times gone? Or have they been bad times? Someone told me that the inhabitants and the visitors there are decleasing after the reversion...

eat and shop!! Food and shops...

by VTShounen

eat and shop!! Food and shops are everywhere, and for both you can get things from the ridiculously inexpensive, to the outrageously decadent.
If you are brave enough to try street food (and for the most part they are safe, but keep in mind I grew up on this stuff), then you will be able to treat yourself to the many different smells and flavours of many different types of food, for very little money. Next up would be fast food places (both American and HK style) and hole-in-the-walls. Then there are hole-in-the-wall'esque establishments and food courts that are franchise chains, which are slightly more expensive. Next up are restaurant style chains, and finally 'real' restaurants, which have categories in and of itself. But as you can see, choices abound. You can get every type of food imaginable as well, though for more distinct/unique ethnic food, they will more likely be located in Central.

As for shopping, cheap clothes, neat gizmos, cool gadgets.. they can all be found in one of the many street markets. They usually get busy at night, and the famous Temple Street is only open at night. There are also lots of Asian-style malls (narrow hallways, low ceilings) everywhere. Recently, North American style malls have been popping up. The bigger ones are Times Square (Causeway Bay MTR), Festival Walk (Kowloon Tong MTR & KCR), Hollywood Plaza (Diamond Hill MTR), and Pacific Place (Admiralty MTR), with the latter being the most posh of them all, IMO. Being located at the foot of several major hotels such as the Shangri-La would have something to do with it I'm sure! Inside these malls you can have an enjoyable (and perhaps familiar) shopping experience, and prices tend not to be outrageous anywhere in HK anyhow. For the really expensive stuff, you will want to go to Central or Tsim Sha Tsui (ie. where the luxuriant hotels are) and look for the boutiques. Sorry, but I can't help you in giving advice in the ultra-luxury department..

The Peak at Dusk

by keeweechic

Go up The Peak at dusk and see the city transform itself from a mass of concrete into a fairy land of lights. Enjoy dinner at one of the many restaurants up there. The Peak tram (which is free) leaves from the Star Ferry to the Peak Cable Car (funicular railway) or you can take No. 15 bus from Central (Star Ferry Terminus). Its nice to go up the windy roads by bus and come back down by cable car. (be prepared to queue if you go up by cable.
. I miss everything about living in Hong Kong from the hustle and bustle, to the cooking smells of the street vendors, to the rattle of the trams on Hong Kong Island and the wonderful magic that Hong Kong exudes in the evening. I miss the local people. The girls at my sandwich shop where I faithfully bought my lunch every morning to take to work who could only speak in English - 'Good morning' and 'bye bye'. Their smiles every morning were a real joy and they always made sure that no local pushed in front of me. The local photo processing shop where they did a huge amount of business out of me and gave me discount. The local fruit stall lady who was amazed at my attempts to understand the prices in Chinese. The guards on my building where I was the only 'Gweilo' living there who thought it was great that I would say 'Jo San' every morning to them - they couldn't speak a word of English.... I could go on but I think my pages do that for me.

Hong Kong Tip

by london.gal

Repulse Bay. Mmm, definitely Repulse Bay. Lots of lovely condominiums overlooking the South China Sea. I heard that the creme de la creme in the entertainment industry (famous movie stars, top directors and producers) have homes here. Does anyone know where Jackie Chan's home is?

Comments