Disney's Hollywood Hotel Hong Kong

Disney's Hollywood Hotel
Orbitz.com Tingo.com Expedia.com

Costs 122% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

Kids Play Area

One of the places that my children look forward to after a long day of play was...more activities. To get to the lift up to our hotel room, we have to pass the kids play area, and I'd say that it's one place that your child must really visit.

Unique Quality: Manned by staff, the play room offers children with the opportunity to put colours to various disney characters. My daughter's fav was stitch of LiLo and Stitch.

This was where they can also get their disney stickers, play their cooking sets, or just to wait for disney characters to visit the hotel play room. Donald Duck came to visit one of the days that we were there.

Get The Room Facing Disneyland Park

I always love the rooms over at this hotel. This time though, it further exceeded my expectations. We were given the room and was told that we can refer to channel 38. For what purpose, I really did not know.

When evening came, we somehow did a 1+1. Facing the park, special channel 38, this could only mean that we could enjoy the fireworks in the comforts of our hotel room. What thrill! We were in for a treat!

Unique Quality: The tv and fireworks were all well synchronised! It was just as fantastic as viewing the fireworks at Disneyland itself.

Do ask for the theme park-facing rooms if that's possible!

A Wonderland For Kids

I was totally blown away by the hotel's staff dedication to details. From the slippers of the correct sizes, to the little towel animals that they have created, it all totally thrilled my daughter. And when she's happy, I'm totally elated as well.

Unique Quality: We stayed on the highest level and though we did not get the pool view, it's still good enough for us as fronting us was a hill and on the left of our window was the sea. So no complaints whatsoever.

• BeanBag109's Profile Photo

Disney's Hollywood Hotel NOT for a Business trip

Disney's Hollywood Hotel is NOT good for a Business trip to HK. My company book my room here thinking it was going to be fine. But I did not have a good time. This hotel does NOT have room service, nor a gym. At about 2230, all of the famlies return from the park, and begin running up and down the halls after eating lots of surgar at the park. I assume, if I had been there just for the park, it would be fine.

Unique Quality: AWSOME breakfast buffet!!

• dachel's Profile Photo

A place for fairytale for everyone

The hotel is new, room is spacious & clean. It comes with two double beds. The bathroom is having bathtub. The sandal in the room come with different sizes are complimentary.. cute !!

Unique Quality: You should live in this hotel if you come to Disneyland so you can feel the atmosphene with the kids.. You can find many things in the room is mickey, mickey and mickey...

Directions: It is not near MTR but free shuttle bus is provided to MTR & disneyland. There is a small shop which selling disneyland stuff. The price is the same with selling in disneyland.

• Avya's Profile Photo

Simply wonderful family hotel!

I had a very comfortable stay here indeed. Only regret is I didn't stay there long enough to enjoy it thoroughly.

Unique Quality: Everything here has a mickey mouse. You can play a game with your children... ask them, "see how many mickeys can you spot?"

It's everywhere! on the shampoo bottles, the lampshade, the pen, the lifts, etc.

Plasma TV! Plenty of Disney channels. Your children will definitely love this place!

They also have bathrobes for children and bedroom slippers for children... and yes, there's a mickey on the slippers too :-)

It's about HKD 1200 per room.

A Hollywood stay.

Everyone receive's the star treatment when you book 1 of the 600 Guest rooms. The rooms provide your family with comfort and fun.

Hollywood Hotel 2.

This hotel is loaded with astounding amenities and sensational service and that's what makes this hotel an ideal destination to experience your own Hollywood happy ending.

Hollywood Hotel 1.

We discovered an array of things to do at Disney's Hollywood Hotel at Hong Kong Disneyland.
    From guest rooms to dining to a wide array of recreational amenities our stay at this hotel was super.

• hanabiwaiwai's Profile Photo

Get Yourself Pampered

The hotel is inside Disneyland, where u can take free shuttle bus to Disneyland. The room is fantastic! One may take home with Mickey Mouse toiletries and slippers! The breakfast is wonderful, has a great variety ranging from western to chinese to japanese food! The staffs are very helpful. The special souvenir: the room key! Mickey Mouse can be seen everywhere, so cute!

• whytey's Profile Photo

Hidden Mickey All Over The Resort

What can I say about a Disney Resort. The Accomodation is superb. Clean and spacious . There are 2 double bed in each room. The room comes complete with bathrobes for 2 adult and 2 children plus 4 pairs of bedroom slippers too which had a plastic cover that plead us to bring them home. We got a seaview room and and the view is remarkable. Refrigerator, safe, PLASMA TV and surprising item in the closet ( our own iron and board ) Service is OK as they all speaks english. Security is fantastic because someone came up to our room to enquire if averything is OK. My son was playing with the remote and must have accidentally press the security button. I think the response is within minutes cos the security guy saw the culprit still holding the remote. Yes I would definitely recommend this hotel although its on the high price end. 1000-1400hkd/nite ++. Its not near to shopping area though if shopping is the reason u go HKG. I was there 4 Disneyland theme park for my boys.

Unique Quality: Piano shape pool with slides for children. U might see goofy or donald duck swimming in the pool. The theme is Mickey Mouse so you see hidden mickey everywhere.

More about Disney's Hollywood Hotel Hong Kong

Disney Hollywood hotelDisney Hollywood hotel

Disney's Hollywood Hotel

by canrie

This is my first time in this forum. i will be really appreciate if someone can answer my query...

1. if i book the room for 4 person in disney's hollywood hotel. is that possible if i bring in 1 more person to sleep there? is the rules and regulation there so strict?

2. Is that possible if 3 people sleep in the 2 person room if i really dont mind to squeze a bit?

by kaps_4

Hi!

Usually if you get a extra person in the room, you have to pay for extra bed.
I am sure this rule applies for Disney Hotel too....

tc
Kaps

by canrie

thanks a lot kap

then i will find a way to contact that hotel...

tc too...

by Avya

DHH is actually a family hotel which can accommodate 2 adults and 2 kids comfortably. The beds are quite wide. If you're talking about 5 adults then I think that's not so feasible.

Comments