88 Queensway, Pacific Place, Hong Kong, China

Expedia.com Hotels.com Booking.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

• Sherlyn_Foo's Profile Photo

Comfortable and convenient...the way to holiday!

If you have very limited time for a holiday in HK, check out the JW Marriott HK which is centrally located near the Admiralty MTR station. During my June holiday, I had a room that faced the harbour, which meant that I could enjoy the lighting display in the evenings! Apart from the hotel's F & B outlets, there were additional restaurants in the attached mall, plus more shopping options (if you have some cash to spare).

Unique Quality: I had a drip-coffee machine in my room, which added a nice touch to my stay as I love a freshly brewed cup of coffee to start my day. Definitely beats the 3-in-1! And the bed, oh...so comfortable with fluffy european pillows! After a good night's rest, I feel totally refreshed to start a new day's journey...

• johnaalex's Profile Photo

Best Marriott in HK?

As a frequent stayer in Marriotts I was torn between this and the Renaissance in HK out of the 4 Marriott properties there. Although I did think the room was a bit on the small side, the overall level of service was very good and it is in a handy central location. The Conceirge Lounge provided a good breakfast and some nice snacks in the evening, but not as good as the JW in Bangkok or Mumbai.

Maybe one day I will get to try the others ;-) But I would be very happy to stick with the JW.

Unique Quality: The hotel does have a very nice swimming pool area and the seafood restaurant by the side of the pool served good food. A great place to relax!

• J.W. Marriott Hong Kong

Always a great stay. The hotel facilities are great. Very nice hotel gym downstairs. Excellent food in the hotel.

Unique Quality: I love this hotel. After traveling 15+ hours I need a good sleep, and this hotel has the best beds. Also, awesome restaurants inside the hotel.

Directions: Central Hong Kong

• elcbw's Profile Photo

Our Home Away from Home in Hong Kong

This hotel is centrally located in the Admiralty area on Hong Kong Island. The reason we stayed there for the past 5 visits to Hong Kong was because their rooms are bigger than the average Hong Kong hotel room. The bed sizes are of North American standard so a queen size bed is really a queen size bed. When you have two adults and two teenagers in our family, it is hard to fit us all in a standard size Hong Kong hotel room. By paying the price of one room at the higher rate, you are further ahead than paying for two standard size rooms in a cheaper hotel. The service at the hotel is great and it is situated above Pacific Place, a major shopping mall in Hong Kong. MTR, trams and buses are also conveniently acceessible at the mall entrance.

Unique Quality: It is a five star hotels with all the amenities one expected of a 5 star hotel. The Chinese restaurant at the hotel is excellent.

Directions: Located at the Admiralty area on Hong Kong Island.

• Sharrie's Profile Photo

Marriott Group of Hotels

Admiralty Station. Very conveniently located near all major attractions and business centres. Great for business travelers.

3 top hotels are located here: The Shangri-la, Conrad & JW Marriott.

Unique Quality: Spectacular view of Victoria Harbor. Nicely decorated & large room. The buffet in Marriott is especially good & you do have to reserve in advance. It's pricey too.

My favorite hotel in Hong Kong.

• Audrey118's Profile Photo

JW MARRIOTS HOTEL

Unique Quality: The JW Marriotts like all Marriots have got good service, 5 star finishing etc.

But this hotel, together with Island Shangrila, and the Conrad shares the same address...all are house in Pacific Place, with the trains running downstairs. The location is excellent for business travellers, and also good shopping as it is interconnected to huge shopping complexes which houses famous Japanese Department stores, all the designer brands, and also Mark n Spencer and local shops. Excellent restaurants are also found in Pacific Place.

More about JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong

First Class Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member dh20281

Arrived at hotel but unfortunately our luggage was somewhere in the air. The room was being cleaned but we were immediately shown to the bar for a drink. Shortly after we were shown to our room which had a harbour view at no extra cost. The toiletries in the bathroom were plentiful and varied so we could shower and use the lovely bathrobes while waiting for our cases.

The hotel is really lovely with the staff being polite and helpful. The pool area is great and the gym one of the best I have used in a hotel.

I would reccomend this hotel to anyone travelling to HK

I find it hard to believe that someone was given a dirty room with cups left dirty for 3 days.

The most pleasant hotel experience you will ever have.

by TripAdvisor Member vktang

This place really knows their service. Everyone wore white gloves and spoke very good English. The staff was so friendly and never expected a tip (although I happily gave one anyway).

The room was beautiful. I had a Mountain View room which was not as desirable as a Bay View room, but I still thought that the view was magnificent - huge skyscrapers growing out of lush, green mountains. My view was still breathtaking.

The room was so clean and comfortable. I could never have thought that I could have such a pleasant stay in a hotel.

I was there for business, and a few times very desperate for food. I was very surprised at the caliber of the room service. They served me great dim sum and Hainanese chicken (better than my mother used to make!)

I could not have asked for a more pleasant experience in a hotel. I cannot say anything negative about it.

Very Nice Hotel - Great Service and Location

by TripAdvisor Member Nashmi

This is my second stay at JW Mariott and stayed for 6 nights. The rooms are great with seperate shower in bathroom and extremenly comfortable bed. I highly recommend staying on the executive floors which gives you access to the executive lounge where they serve great breakfast and afternoon tea. I can not believe this hotel is rated lower than the Ritz Carelton HK - I stayed twice at the Ritz and the rooms are not comparable. Location is fantastic, right next to Pacific Place complex, Hong Kong Park and walking district to the financial district.

First Class Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Nicksaab

I stayed for two nigths in this hotel en route to Australia. I arrived to check in at 8.30am and the room was available.
I found the service in the hotel to be excellent. The food in the restaurants was top class and all staff were very friendly and helpful. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to the business or leisure traveller.

Comments