Jia Boutique Hotel

J Plus Hotel by YOO
Hotels.com Expedia.com Agoda.com

Costs 100% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• Nice Stay!

This is my first trip to Hong Kong.
    It's a nice visit.
    We chose to stay in JIA Boutique Hotel. we found this hotel here, www.jplushongkong.com/
    The room is ok and tidy. the location is good, 5 mins to CausewayBay MTR station.

• Good Experience!

So far I have stayed in more than 12 hotels in HK during my business trip.
    And I found JIA is one the best. The modern room design, excellent room service, convenient location, delicious food.... I will keep booking JIA when l I visit HK.

Yesterday my colleague asked me where to stay in HK as he plans to visit HK with his family. I recommended JIA to him and tried to show him the website, the address changed www.jplushongkong.com/en/. It looks modern and photos displayed the room settings. NICE!!! My colleague loves this,,, surely he will book it!!!

• Good Experience!

So far I have stayed in more than 12 hotels in HK during my business trip.

Yesterday my colleague asked me where to stay in HK as he plans to visit HK with his family. I recommended JIA to him and tried to show him the website, the address changed http://www.jplushongkong.com/en/. It looks modern and photos displayed the room settings. NICE!!! My colleague loves this,,, surely he will book it!!!

Directions: Causeway Bay MTR station

• william_navigator's Profile Photo

Jia Hotel:Boutique hotel in Causeway Bay

Stylish urban hotel set in the Causeway Bay area on Hong Kong Island. The first Philippe Starck designed boutique hotel in Asia. Easy walk to the Causeway Bay MTR (subway). Conveniently located near lots of shopping including Lee Gardens and Times Square.

Unique Quality: The rooms are studios and suites that you can stay in one night, one week or one month. The studios have a small kitchen area with a sink and fridge for your use. We enjoyed the complimentary continental breakfast and the complimentary glass of wine during cocktail hour.

Directions: Short walk down Jardine's Bazaar from Causeway Bay MTR. Across from Regal Hong Kong Hotel

More about Jia Boutique Hotel

Jia Hotel Hong Kong

by Karen-Estelle

Hi,

My husband is considering booking five nights at the Jia Hotel in Hong Kong. I must admit, there are a lot of positives about this place, which include price and location. But a number of reviews I've read had problems with the small dark rooms, smell of the room and the noisy air conditioner. Are these reviewers being too picky or is it a real problem. I can afford something more expensive but my husband found this boutique style hotel attractive in many ways. If the reviewers are accurate and it's a problem I will insist we look for somewhere else. Thanks.

Comments