18-24 King's Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, China

Agoda.com Booking.com Orbitz.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• Loved my stay here

Stayed here in Nov. 2009. I stayed at 3 different hotels in Hong Kong (BP International, Guangdong Hotel and this one). Of the 3 I liked this one the best. My reasons:

1. Transportation access was great here--taxi, tram, MTR all steps away.
    2. Rooms were larger than other places. My bathroom and room size were comparable to typical hotel rooms in the US. I liked that there was a ledge/window seat where you could sit and read a book while enjoying the view.
    3. Rooms were modernly furnished and had free bottled water which was replenished daily. Also the mini-fridge was empty, which was great because I could fill it with the stuff that I wanted.
    4. Many GOOD eateries within walking distance (across the street on Electric Street).
    5. MTR allows easy access to Central, Wan Chai, Causeway Bay
    6. 2 supermarkets within walking distance.
    7. Staff was nice, but english was a bit difficult. In the end, no problems with communication
    8. LOVED the free internet--allowed us to book our other travel needs to Shanghai.
    9. Check-in and Check-out were easy.
    I would definitely stay here again when I visit Hong Kong.

• Peterodl's Profile Photo

L'Hotel Causeway Bay

Booked into #2601. A double with two twin beds, satilite tv, mini-fridge, air-conditioning, and a view over Victoria Park and towards the harbour.
    The shower was a bit small but wasn't a closet shower like a lot of hotels. The water pressure was good and strong and I never had to wait for hot water.
    The entire room had wood flooring and more modernistic furnishings which was nice.
    The only bad point I had about the room were the firmness of the beds which were like planks. It didn't matter too much since I was always too tired to care after getting back to the room for sleep.
    The location is directly across from the Tin Hau MTA station and on the street tram and bus lines.
    The front desk was helpful and there are two free internet connections in the lobby for guests to use.
    I would return to this hotel the next time I go to Hong Kong and to anyone traveling there.

Directions: Take the Island MTA line to Tin Hau. Walk out the station and cross the street. Hotel directly on the left.

More about L'hotel Causeway Bay Harbour View Hong Kong

by epuahm

Myself and a colleague will be taking the Airport Express and would like to know whether:
1. Free airport express shuttle bus would drop us at our hotel if we inform them where we are staying as I do not see our hotel on their routes;
2. If we take a taxi from HK station, how much & how long does it take to reach our hotel on a sunday afternoon around 4pm; and
3. How long and how much is a taxi ride from Stanford Hotel Mongkok to Kowloon Station on Sat at 1pm?
4. Please suggest eateries around our hotel (Tin Hau MTR) which we should try(not too over crowded) and provide a simple yummy meal before we head on shopping.
Thanks!

Re: Airport Express to L Hotel Causeway Bay/ Stanford Hotel Mongkok to Kowloon station

by joepoonie

1. I don't believe so, unless your hotel happens to be in the middle of a route (that I believe you could ask the driver and he/she) would probably stop for you.

2. It would depend, but it would probably be around 40-50 bucks hk??? (depends on the traffic), possibly 10-15 minute ride

3. Probably the same as #2.

Hope that helps.