Marco Polo Prince

23 Canton Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China

Prince (Marco Polo Hotels)
Agoda.com Hotels.com Asiatravel.com

Costs 93% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• Bob_Shan's Profile Photo

Marco Polo Prince Hotel

Hotel prices in HK is just crazy... so expensive however the room is nothing more fancy than an average 4 star hotels in China.

Does not have a Gym but can access "Firstness First" in harbor city with a fee of HK$55.

Directions: Harbor City

• alcyone's Profile Photo

Best Location

We stayed in this hotel for 3 days 2 nights in the superior room. The room is spacious and clean. There was fresh fruits on our table, which i find so welcoming. The staffs speak English, and are very helpful and approachable.

The breakfast buffet was excellent. It tastes good and has many varieties of food too. The only down point is the staff who seemed to be overwhelmed by the guests, i waited around 15 minutes for my tea.

The hotel is located strategically right on Harbour City Mall, which you can find just any type of restaurants you want. And you get to see the beautiful Hong Kong at night.

I read about the room keys being old-fashioned, but it was alright for me, and the noise from the renovation work was really annoying, but hey! usually you're out wandering around HK in daytime anyway.

Unique Quality: great location

Directions: Harbour City Mall

• santeria01's Profile Photo

Fine Time at Marco Polo Prince

The hotel was part of the group package we took, though I only have an idea that this is one of the fine hotels in Hong Kong-- and it did live up to the expectation. :-)

On our third day, my room mate and I went to our usual shopping spree, when we came back (to prepare for check-out at 12 Noon), the entire corridor where our room is located is drenched with water! I mean the carpet seeped in the water and I could feel my rubber slippers squishing. We were told that their water pipes leaked, and to compensate with the hassle, they had us moved to a new room and were allowed to check out at 4PM. Woot!

Unique Quality: No pool, no great view, good service, fine coffee shop beside the hotel (Cafe De Coral). Coffee is to die for!

• lou933061's Profile Photo

If you want to be pampered

If you want treated like Royalty on a moderate budget, this is the place for you. Conveniently located on Canton Street, at the top of the Gateway Shopping area. We found some great package rates for summer season. 1 bedroom,2 room SUITE with all the luxuries, for about US$200 per night.

More about Marco Polo Prince

I stayed at the price hotel in...

by ciaramalone

I stayed at the price hotel in kowloon. The Marco Polo Prince is situated in the large Harbor City shopping complex, in downtown Tsimshatsui, near to Star Ferry, Nathan Road, & Kowloon Park, and is convenient for public transport,

marco polo prince

by nickro

CONSIDERING A STAY AT THIS HOTEL - I'LL BE IN TOWN FOR 48 HOURS. COULD ANYONE ADVISE ME IF THIS IS A GOOD LOCATION. I'M WONDERING IF IT IS WELL LOCATED FOR AIRPORT AND GOOD SIGHTS ETC.....

RE: marco polo prince

by francischris

Good location ,near star ferry terminal( ferry to HK island),Shopping malls annexture next door,near Tsim Sha Tsui.For airport take the airport express.Free shuttle bus provided to the station.

RE: marco polo prince

by poetjo

It's the perfect location along Canton Road and within a 5 minute walk to Star Ferry Terminal. Many beautiful shops within the gateway malls right next door.

Comments