Royal View Hotel

Agoda.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

More about Hong Kong

Star Ferry 2Star Ferry 2

Jumping Attempt by VTer lorgnierl,Hermitage,RussiaJumping Attempt by VTer lorgnierl,Hermitage,Russia

Here's us on the way to the airport! Luv the seatsHere's us on the way to the airport! Luv the seats

A very long escalator ride @ Ocean Park, Hong KongA very long escalator ride @ Ocean Park, Hong Kong

N21 Citi bus

by hkdisneyland

Good day! My family and I will be arriving in HK a little past midnight. We will be taking the N21 bus going to Nathan Hotel in Nathan Road. Would you know how long is the travel time from airport to Nathan Hotel? As i checked in the citibus website, Nathan Hotel is in the 32nd stop when taking the N21 bus.

Your inputs will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

by swissfondue

Hong Kong is always pretty busy traffic wise but at that time of night, once on the bus, I would say approx between 50 - 60 minutes depending on how many stops the bus makes for people getting off with luggage.

by al2401

May I suggest a taxi - it may be more expensive but will be quicker. Taxis in Hong Kong are metered and quite cheap. There is a charge for each piece of luggage that goes in the boot

by mim95

I think it'll take more or less an hour, as N21 takes more city road than the highway.

by Homanded

Our hotel was in Kowloon park, right next to Nathan road.
It took us about 45 minutes in heavy traffic to get there from airport on a private tour bus which I had arranged for our group of 13 friends traveling together.
We had no stops and went directly to airport.
We arrived at approximately 10:00pm.

I hope this helps,
Homer

Travel Tips for Hong Kong

Hong Kong 1965

by Nemorino

Since Hong Kong was and is one of the most densely populated places in the world, they have to build numerous tall buildings to accommodate everybody.

In 1965 I was duly impressed by the Hong Kong skyline, though I am sure my old photos must look quaint to anyone who knows Hong Kong today, since many more and much larger buildings have been built in the meantime.

In one of the letters that I wrote after my return to Phước Vĩnh, Vietnam, I wrote:

Hong Kong was a welcome relief from the idiocy and injustice -- and heat -- of Vietnam. I had a very fine time; did a lot of walking around the hills of Hong Kong Island.

And in another letter I wrote:

Hong Kong was a good thing: cool, peaceful, clean -- well, not really clean, but the accumulated filth doesn't fester like it does in Vietnam, nor does Hong Kong have the pervasive smell of swamp- and fart-gas that hangs over Saigon.

Ferry Ride for Fresh Air!

by claudia1975

If you cannot stand the heat and high air moisture within the city any more then go on a ferry ride from one side of the Bay to the other an back. It costs very little and each trip is about 10 to 15 refreshing minute. The ferry boats look like shown on the picture. They start on the Kwoloon side close to the bell tower and run every 15 minutes.

Use the ferry to go back and...

by dzni

Use the ferry to go back and forth between Kowloon and Hong Kong. Go exploring on Nathan Road and the night market. Detatching from the 'group' and taking a high-speed jetfoil/ferry to nearby Macau. Not exactly Hong Kong, but it was neat being up that early and making our way to the ferry terminal and such 'sans group.' :)

At the airport...

by CandS

Of course my favourite part of visiting Hong Kong was meeting and spending time with my penfriend Hyeran from Korea...especially since it was the first time we had met. What better excuse to travel overseas than to meet a penfriend for the first time... It was great that we chose such an interesting place too!

You must visit the Victoria...

by kMohamed

You must visit the Victoria Peak.You can get there with the number 15 Bus from star ferry or you can take the bus to the tram station and go up in the tram.The peak is 552m or(1810 ft)above sea level.The views are beautiful in every direction on a clear day. Must bring a camera or camcorder or you will hate yourself for not bringing one. I highly recormend this visit. My fondest memory of Hong Kong is the over crowded steets of Tsim Sha Tsui. I had never seen so many people in a street.

Comments