Holiday Inn Hong Kong-Golden Mile
Easily access, from Kowloon station after hoping off from the Airport express train you can hop into the free shuttle bus and direct to the hotel.
After checking other hotels I’ve decided to stay at this Hotel after reading much feedback from other travelers. Room was spacious enough for two people, what to ask for as this is Hong Kong. Staffs are friendly and were very helpful throughout my stays. Although some of the fixtures have started to run out but everything is still perfectly maintain. Breakfast is standard western plus some local Hong Kong delicacies.
Located strategically, easy access to MTR and shopping district. Even is you are looking for mid-night supper, local snacks or Cha Chang Teng (local coffee shop) are available just around the corner. Or you can hop into the nearby 7-11, which is just opposite the hotel as well.
The bad thing is that during night time, Africans would be loitering around the area, and some Indian or Arabic would try to hustle their way to you in asking you to buy something from them.
Would defiinitelly stay there again.
Old but Center of Tsim Sha Tsui!
A very old picture of Me at Golden Mile Holiday Inn.
Location, location, LOCATION! The Holiday Inn Golden Mile Has the LOCATION! it is located in the center of Tsim Tsa Tsui and Nathan Road (off course location also means expense! so price of stay here may cost you an arm! since Prices start at US $ 280 and up for a twin bed) and Ocean Terminal, Avenue of Stars, Peninsula, Star Ferry, Science Museum, TST East, Kowloon Park, MTR (just in front of it!) are all withing walking distance!
Unique Quality: it has 549 rooms again with all the basics like cable tv, hot shower, mini bar (and a mini ref!), complimentary fruit basket and the works that makes you want to stay the whole day (but don't do that since Hong Kong is for Shopping!)
Directions: 50 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, KOWLOON, HK, SAR
Holiday inn At Nathan Road
Before Going to Hong Kong, I have checked so many hotels. We have decided to stay at Kowloon area, so I was concentrated about the hotels in this area..
Through my search I have found three hotels to decide between. Kowloon Hotel, Holiday Inn Hotel and ..
I first booked at Kowllon hotel, however I ahve read so many articles indicating the rooms are small in kowloon hotel. So at the last day we have changed to Holiday inn Hotel.
The hotel is in a very good location. The rooms are quiet big and satisfactory. There is a LAN connection for PC, however charges are relatively high. The beds are big and confortable.
The hotel has a very nice restaurant and a very popular bar, Called Hari's bar. The hotel has a swimming pool at the top floor.
Due to Hotels central location its easy to travel everywhere within the city..The MTR station is just 15 meters.
Best deals in Kowloon
• Empire Kowloon US$ 78.00 for 2 Persons
• Grand Stanford US$ 120.00 for 2 Persons
• Harbour Plaza Hong Kong US$ 101.00 for 2 Persons
• Holiday Inn Golden Mile US$ 104.00 for 2 Persons
• Hyatt Regency US$ 111.00 for 2 Persons
• Miramar US$ 83.00 for 2 Persons
• New World Renaissance US$ 83.00 for 2 Persons
• Newton Kowloon US$ 85.00 for 2 Persons
• Nikko US$ 104.00 for 2 Persons
• Panda Hotel US$ 77.00 for 2 Persons
• Park Hotel US$ 64.00 for 2 Persons
• Peninsula US$ 372.00 for 2 Persons
• Prince Hotel US$ 90.00 for 2 Persons
• Regal Airport US$ 54.00 for 2 Persons
• Regent US$ 32767.00 for 2 Persons
• Royal Pacific US$ 83.00 for 2 Persons
• Sheraton US$ 149.00 for 2 Persons
• Stanford Hillview US$ 59.00 for 2 Persons
• Windsor US$ 63.00 for 2 Persons
• YMCA International House US$ 59.00 for 2 Persons
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel And Towers
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong
- The Langham hotel Hong Kong
- InterContinental Hong Kong
- Miramar Hotel
Nearby Holiday Inn Hong Kong-Golden Mile
Nearby HotelsSee all 31
Beijing Hotel 73 feet away
Golden Ocean Hotel 73 feet away
Osaka Hostel 73 feet away
Hongkong Lucky Hostel 73 feet away
Days Hotel 110 feet away
Nearby AttractionsSee all 1
Avenue of Stars 0.2 miles away
Cultural Centre 0.2 miles away
Clock Tower 0.3 miles away
Kowloon Park 0.4 miles away
Hong Kong Science Museum 0.5 miles away
Holiday Inn Hong Kong-Golden Mile
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
- Holiday Inn Hong Kong
- Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hotel Hong Kong
Address: No.50 Nathan Rd, Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Region, China
6 Photos of Holiday Inn Hong Kong-Golden MileView Professional Photos
Amenities at Holiday Inn Hong Kong-Golden Mile
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Room Service
- Fitness Center
- Business Services
- Kids Activities
- Shuttle Service
- Bar / Lounge
- Free High Speed Internet
Kowloon Travel Forum
Need advice about Kowloon, Hong Kong? Visit the Travel Forum for Kowloon and ask our Answer Gurus.