20 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China

Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
Booking.com Agoda.com Sheraton.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

• Wanderingjon's Profile Photo

Good, but let down by the rooms

The location is handy for TST but the rooms are a little tired. I first stayed here in 2006 and thought they needed decorating then. My last stay was December 2012 and I'm afraid nothing had changed. The hotel is very pricey for what it is. However, on the upside, customer service is nothing short of excellent and the restaurant breakfasts are probably just about worth the £20 they cost. Evening meals are really dear, though (try 'The Mall' at the Salisbury 200 yards away instead). But the skylounge on the 17th floor is good and has a great view over Victoria Harbour - but seats by the window cannot be guaranteed. The pool in nice as well.

• mikey_e's Profile Photo

A dream of a hotel

I spent a week in the Sheraton in Hong Kong. At first, I was a bit skeptical about my choice, as I had just spent three nights in the Sheraton in Ottawa and was disappointed by the service and the quality of the room. My esteem for the Sheraton brand, however, was quickly revived by this hotel. A beautiful establishment with well-maintained facilities, I immediately felt that I was getting everything that I had expected. The posh lobby accommodates most needs, with a Link@Sheraton station that provides free internet for guests. The staff is exceedingly helpful and friend. I called from Ottawa to arrange pick-up at the airport, and everything went very smoothly when I arrived. The rooms were spotless and in excellent shape, with a great bed, flat-screen TV, coffee and tea service that included a French press, well-appointed bathroom and a safe. The fitness facilities were also wonderful, with a modern, bright gym, sauna and, best of all, a roof-top patio and pool, complete with sun deck and three jaccuzis. The pool is a bit small, especially given the number of people who use it, but that's a small fault compared to the rest of the hotel's facilities. Laundry was extremely quick and efficient at the hotel, with clothes provided by mid-afternoon.

Unique Quality: It's hard to say what wasn't outstanding at this hotel. Perhaps my favourite part of the entire experience was the room, which was very comfortable, quiet, clean and well-maintained. It is rare that you find hotels that maintain their rooms to this quality, especially given that this is not a brand-new hotel, and it really makes a difference when you don't find frayed or stained carpet, or toilets and showers that are broken.

Directions: At Tsim Sha Tsui station, right across from the Space Museum and the Hong Kong Art Gallery.

• thefirstm's Profile Photo

nice Hotel with a nice service

i lived there for 8 nights, have Good view, located on two famous streets (Salisbury and Nathan). There service are adorable and quick, with a Good price too.

Unique Quality: i did not used any facilities but they have a good view on the Bay, every thing is around you, the pool looks like nice but i could not swim because it was little cold and windy. The room service dinning in is cool and the Japanese restaurant on the third floor, the buffet for breakfast is delicious too.

• kumachan200x's Profile Photo

Hotel in Kowloon

The Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel and Towers is the proud recipient of the Asia Pacific Interior Design Award by leading Interior Design Association of Hong Kong. Acclaimed with references as "an art museum hotel", the Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel and Towers is more than just a hotel.
    Situated in the heart of Kowloon, the Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel and Towers is conveniently located for business, shopping, and sightseeing. Easily accessible by MTR (subway train) and only a few minutes walk to the Star Ferry.

More about Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel And Towers

Sheraton Hong Kong

by cammueller about Sheraton Hong Kong

Best Sheraton I have stayed at! I work for a sister hotel, The St. Regis and have been to many Sheraton's around the world and this one was really luxurious! Great location and awesome views from the upper floors.

Shoppers basecamp

by symbiont about Sheraton Hong Kong

This luxury hotel must be shared with someone you love. Nancy and I stayed here for the weekend and thouroughly enjoyed most everything about this hotel. They have since remodled the reception area and it much more spacious than it was in 1999. Pool, Restaurants and great sheets!

Great Service, everything else a let-down

by proberts9999 about Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers

Let me start by saying all the staff I interacted with were fantastic. No complaints at all with the people- very nice, very friendly. The bed was also comfortable. The rest was a disappointment. I and a business partner had two deluxe rooms. The couch in both rooms had what looked like...ummm..."spooge" all over it, and I mean *ALL* over it on one of them. Maybe they'd been cleaned, but the fabric (brown faux suede) didn't hide the stains. The appointments in the room were odd: in the bathroom, the walls and floor were stone, the counter and sink glass, but the ceiling was an office-style white drop ceiling. The food in the cafe and Chinese place was bad and expensive (HK$450 for the cafe buffet, HK$45 for a small bottle of soda, HK$75 for a bottle of water.) Everything had a "10% service charge" added to the point where it became a running joke for us (maybe that's just HK?). In-room internet access was HK$120 per day. Compared to another hotel we checked out just up the street, we felt we were completely ripped off. Sadly, this is the exact same experience (minus the spooge) I had at the Sheraton Kauai in Hawaii. I guess I've learned my lesson. Pros: Close to Star Ferry, Metro, shopping. Friendly staff. Clean rooms (except for couches)
Cons: Expensive wanna-be-luxury hotel chain.

Stylish, with exceptional harbour views

by traveltrish about Hong Kong Sheraton

We stayed at the Hong Kong Sheraton which we all adored. Gorgeous large rooms and a bathroom to die for. We could view the harbour from our windows and it was breath taking. Service was fantastic. We went to Hong Kong for my husband's 40th and the delivered a cake with card on his birthday; it was such a nice touch. I would definately recommend this if you want to splurge and indulge yourself. Exceptional view and gorgeous rooms. Wonderful service.

Hong Kong Sheraton Hotel

by madhavii about Explore Hong Kong

I highly recommend this Sheraton Hotel because it's very accessible to all things that you want to do, considered to be the center of all the activities in HK, like shopping centers, other business offices, restaurants, close even to all the modes of transportation and parks, etc. Employees are very accommodating from the lobby, restaurants, the room attendants and a very clean hotel especially their suite room. Great views from your room and very relaxing fitness gym that you could enjoy.

Excellent hotel,

WE stayed at the Hong Kong Sheraton for 5 nights during the end of Feb 2006. I think it must probably be one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. The room was very nice on floor 10 with a stunning harbour view. It was very clean and quite spacious, the bathroom was ultra modern with glass basins and shelves.
All staff were very friendly and could not have been more helpfull. We found the service in the various restraunts superb.
Each evening a pianist or harpist plays in the lobby very pleasant!.
The location is great, near the Star Ferry right on Nathan Rd
We got a very good rate with the Starwood best rate guarantee which helped keep the costs down but in any event I reckon it will be very difficult to find a better hotel in Hong Kong.

The wellcome drink was good

by TripAdvisor Member briantjong

I stayed in this Hotel for one night. May be that is why they gave me

the room without the good view. But overall, this is a good hotel. I

enjoyed the ESPN & MTV channel, which some of the Hotel don't have

it. I had late check out but the maid woman knock my door and tell me

I suppose to ck out at 12pm. Which I really upsad . But this is truly the

luxury Hotel. Especially the bathroom is good. The decroation of the

room is not bad either. I also find out that the staff at the front desk

most of them are very nice looking. I am saying the female staff.

Sheraton Hong Kong @ Tsim Sha Tsui

by yeeyee

Hi,

Had anyone stayed at Sheraton at Tsim Sha Tsui?

We are booked for 2 already, but one of our friend might join us. How's the rollaway bed?

Thank you everyone.

RE: Sheraton Hong Kong @ Tsim Sha Tsui

by forjari

Just came back after 5 days in Sheraton .
Great service , nice lobby , room very nice with down filled
beds and pillows, marble in the bathroom with glass bathroom counter,
clean , good location 5 min walk from star ferry and on golden mile
across from cultural center.Did not eat in there.
I would stay there again.
Did I mention pool on the roof?

Comments