Arambol Hotels

Our Members Say

• MalenaN profile photo MalenaN
  • Reviews: 4938

Lamuella: Lamuella

I visited Arambol during low season when most accommodations were closed. I was lucky that the first place I went to, Lamuella, was open. I got a room with bathroom for Rs 150 a night (June 2010). There was a fan and a mosquito net in the room and there was a towel and toilet paper for the bathroom. It was a very good room for the price, but when the rain poured down water was dripping through the roof, and it was far from soundproof between the rooms.

By the reception there is a boutique selling clothes and jewellery. And at Lamella’s there is also a Healing Centre (at least during high season). In the restaurant they serve fresh food and there I had the best fruit juice I have ever had, papaya and lemon juice with no sugar and no water added. The background music played was mostly good.

When I visited we were very few customers so it was quiet. But during high season it seems to be a more lively place with cinema nights and live music at some occasions.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Backpacking, Budget Travel
  • Written October 10, 2010
Tip Photo

My room at Lamuella

• cabeyp profile photo cabeyp
  • Reviews: 54

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Laughing Buddha: Overpriced huts

If you really need a place to stay then this will be ok. Overpriced for what it is and a very dodgy owner. English run, but extremely unfriendly. (Won't even let you drink your own booze on loungers even if you are staying there.)
Bed had bugs in it (not bed bugs but from the beams above) still they bite you and it's off putting.
Not the normal happy go luck relaxed athmosphere you find in Goa.

The camp looks quite pretty, until you get in a hut.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Women's Travel, Backpacking
  • Written March 2, 2009

• gonzo747 profile photo gonzo747
  • Reviews: 277

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Coast garden huts: Nice huts

Stayed here for three nights. A hut in the back were I stayed costed 250 roepies. The huts had a fan, a double bed and a rack.
There where communal toilets (flush and squat) and communal showers.
In front there were more expensive huts (400 roepies) with a hammock.
After 10 o'clock it should be quiet over there.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Written March 16, 2007

• gonzo747 profile photo gonzo747
  • Reviews: 277

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Prima guesthouse: good fair price

I stayed here only for one night. I didn't leave because it was bad (it was pretty good) but I was travelling alone and then it's more fun staying at a beach hut.(easier to meet other people)
I payed 250 roepies for a room with private bathroom and shower.
Downstairs there was a restaurant that looked out on the street.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average