Prazeres Resorts

CEP1863's Profile Photo

Pleasant place to stay

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 23, 2014

I stayed here as part of a package deal (it was cheaper to buy the package than buy a flight and arrange my own accommodation). The room was fan cooled and on the ground floor, the door definitely did not seem to be very secure and as it was extremely hot, I decided to upgrade to a room with A/C. The A/C in first room that I was allocated did not work so I had to get another room. Once this was done, everything was fine. The room was very clean as was the bathroom and there was plenty of hot water. Furniture was a little old but served its purpose and the towels and sheets although very clean we're towards the end of their life.

The staff at the hotel were lovely, they were welcoming and very friendly. There was a nice pool area and it was kept clean and the pool was cleaned daily. The bar area was pleasant and it was a nice place to sit and have a drink. Breakfast was included in the cost of the room. It was incredibly basic, really just a hot drink and toast, anything else that you wanted needed to be ordered and incurred an additional cost. I was happy with the location of the hotel and there were always a couple of taxis outside if you wanted to go off exploring, I managed to sort myself out with an excellent driver whom I then used throughout my stay.

Overall, I felt that this was a decent enough place to stay and I would consider staying there again.

Unique Quality: Convenient location

Amenities at Prazeres Resorts

• Restaurant
  • Swimming Pool

Candolim Travel Forum

Need advice about Candolim, India? Visit the Travel Forum for Candolim and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Candolim hotel reviews