La Ben Resort

nora_south_africa's Profile Photo

Basic accom Colva

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 22, 2007

Very basic, but it was clean, bedding was clean, matress was not comfortable and pillows also not, had a shower with western toilet, restaurant was not much of a restaurant but had a good view. entrance looks quite nice, staff were ok, rooms cleaned as soon as a person left.
I did not eat here so cant say what food is like.no fridge in room, no tv in room only a fan, ..guess you will say you get what you paid for but.. I was in accom 10km away for cheaper with channel tv, and a fridge and a aircon, so I could compare...( check my betlabatim tips)
I actually just booked here cause my govt trips were coming back very late so didnt want go late night back to Betlabatim..you can check the website??? dunno about those unspoilt white beaches.....???????????????? maybe a few yrs ago..
( my room didnt look like the one on the web site) ??????? I do NOT advise you to include dinner in your pre paid package, lots of places to buy dinner in colva..They charge extra for single occupancy

Unique Quality: Its a very good location in Colva, close to everything, and it was clean. The entrance did look very nice .From Bombay, Banglore, Kerala and Delhi there is the option of travelling by train.The nearest railway station to La Ben Resort is MARGAO and is only 6 kms away. Taxi drive will take 15-20 minutes.
There was a nice vibe amongst the backpackers that were there, very happy friendly ppl.
So I have given it as I saw it... Hope this tip was helpful.

Nearby La Ben Resort

• Room Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free Parking

Colva Travel Forum

Need advice about Colva, India? Visit the Travel Forum for Colva and ask our Answer Gurus.

Colva Travel Guide