Hotel Seagull worst hotel ever stayed in
came from USA and visited Digha. We booked the hotel through Sayan International. They charged a huge amount for AC Deluxe room. When we reached the hotel we saw the following facilities:
1. A room which ends before it starts. Except the bed there is no space to move.
2. We asked for bedsheet and we are given 2 torn, uncleaned bedsheet with different kind of stains in it.
3. The tv which was there does not work. No sound and no clear picture. Then they changed it but the same thing with the other one.
3. The curtains in the room were shorter in width than the window. So they attached a white bedsheet. They do not have any aesthetic sense.
4. The sleeping bed has different kinds of stains on it.
5. The worst part is the bathroom. The comod was not cleaned, broken and full of marks.
6. The bathroom door was broken and except the taps you cannot touch other parts. Otherwise you will get different kinds of skin diseases.
7. We were told there was arrangement for the driver to stay. But after reaching here there was nothing. After requesting many times they gave a dorm bed which is in in-human condition.
We traveled to spend some good time with the family but the hotel made it very difficult.
My say is that if you want to spend some good time do not stay in this hotel. These hotel people are the biggest cheaters and never believe in them. We were so ashamed that we are not able to show the hotel photos to our relatives and friends.
Unique Quality: 1. Worst facility.
2. Nothing is good here.
Directions: Digha, West Bengal
Nearby Hotel Seagull
Digha Travel Forum
Need advice about Digha, India? Visit the Travel Forum for Digha and ask our Answer Gurus.