Miramar Residency

Miramar Beach, India

• never stay here again

Terrible experience in the most expensive room. AC does not work, no hot water, or black muddy water, rude staff and manager, filthy swimming pool, dripping ceiling, stinky rooms We had gone for a family vacation and out horrendous experience had us checking out other hotels while in Goa. We heard other guests at the hotel complaining too.

Instead of getting an apology, the manager told my elderly mother to check out and leave the hotel! We are frequent travelers and this is definitely one of the worst places we have stayed in across the world. the beautiful lush green surroundings were totally lost because of the unpleasantness and discomfort we endured. When one day we requested hotel staff to clean the room since till 5 pm it had not been cleaned, they yelled at us. I will not recommend this hotel to anyone

More about Miramar Residency

cheapest hotel in goa

by mili_143 about goa tourism hotel

Goa Tourism are having couple of hotels having fixed tariff according to season in goa. Here you can get fixed and affordable price and the hotels are near famous beaches of goa or in the main city of goa. You can select your stay as per your convinience. Accomdation tariff are as per season. Phone nos for famous beach accomdation are as follows.

Calangut REsidency - 2276024 / 2276109

Britona Riverside - 2416107 / 5643356

ISD CODE FOR THE SAME IS 91 0832

BEACHES: Miramar Beach

by Rupanworld

Miramar Beach, also known as the Gaspar Dias, is the nearest beach from the capital of the Goa, Panaji at a distance of only 3 kms from there. It is one km from Dona Paula beach. It is close to the estuary of the river Mandovi of Goa where it opens into the Arabian sea. Swimming in the beach is not safe because of underwater currents. It is not a very clean beach. Just opposite to it lies the Demphe College and the Science museum. Also close by are the Hindu-Christianity Unity memorial, the memorial to the first Chief Minister of Goa and the Goa tourism Miramar Residency. The cruise boats starting from Panaji come very close to the beach here.

Hotels in Goa

by kish_83

Hi,

I am planning to make a one week trip to Goa in feb. Can some one guide me as to which are the good hotels in Goa. My preference is to stay in a beach facing hotel.
Also can anyone tell me how "miramar residency" is ?

Thanks
Kish

RE: Hotels in Goa

by BluBluBlu

I've never stayed in the Miramar...but the web photo's make it look like your typical Goan Hotel...ie ok but nothing special. I'm sure the staff will be good...but for me its a bit 'out of the way'. I much prefer to stay in Baga or Arpora...close to lots of bars, shops, and restaurants...and then day trip to quiet places.

Enjoy

Blu

RE: RE: Hotels in Goa

by JessH

Hello Kish! (hello Blu!)

I've just recently been to Goa, and very much enjoyed my stay in the Gold Eye Hotel in Calangute.
It's beach-facing, and not far away from "the action".

Copy & paste this link for all the info and contact details:

Merry Xmas!