Hotel Vasant Residency

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data

More about Gurgaon

Power Outlet SocketPower Outlet Socket

Beside the officesBeside the offices

Travel Tips for Gurgaon

Alfred Devanesan Samuel Webdesigner TCS Gurgaon

by letusdraw

"Working as a webdesigner in TCS Gurgaon Haryan"

In may 22nd 2006, i came to gurgaon. I joined in TCS, Gurgaon as a webdesigner from Future Focud InfoTech Pvt Ltd Chennai. I am living in gurgaon with my wife Jebakani Jacob Francis and kid Alan Jeffsan Alfred. Here Summer is very hot and winter is very cold. First time i am feeling this much cold. minmum up to 4 degree. I got good friends here in work place as well as neighbours.

"BEWARE OF SNAKE MAGICIONS - GURGAON TRAVEL TIPS"

First Experience in Gurgaon: I was traveling with my friend Palani in a rickshaw to our destination. It was happened on month of July 2006. Both of us will travel in rickshaw regularly to office in the morning as well evening.

One fine morning in July 2006, a snake magician stopped our rickshaw. He was dressed like a saint but holding a snake in his hand. He was talking about some god's names. As my friend started giving attention, he came near to him started asking him for five rupees. He was telling that he will touch that snake with those five rupees. So that, the money will became blessed one.

The moment my friend open the purse he saw the hundred rupees notes. So he started asking for a hundred rupee. My friend gave him a 100 rupees note. He chanted some mantras and touched the money nearer to the snake’s mouth. Suddenly, the money disappeared from his hand. He was telling that, snake eat the money. The money will directly reach a particular god.

Alfred Devanesan Samuel, Web Designer & Web Developer, 1388 A, Maruthi Vihar, Chakkapur, Gurgaon - 122002 Haryana, India.
www.webalfee.com
webalfee@yahoo.com
webalfee@gmail.com

"BEWARE OF SNAKE MAGICIONS - GURGAON TRAVEL TIPS"

We were not able to do anything. Both of us were running out of time that day. Once the money disappeared, the magician started walking in the opposite direction. It’s a peculiar way of cheating. So whoever comes to Gurgaon, please make a note of these incident.

Those snake magicians will be wearing dirty dresses or clean orange color dresses. They will have a sand snake or some poisonous snake in their hand to divert our concentration.

Online free drawing tutorial for kids www.drawany.com

Comments