Chhoti Basti, Pushkar, Rajasthan, 305022, India

Booking.com MakeMyTrip.com eDreams

Satisfaction Average

• elifrana's Profile Photo

Pushkar's best hotel

It is a heritage hotel right by the lake, great view, great rooms, great service. The best hotel in Pushkar by far. Everything walking distance. Very ethnic look. Hotel workers dressed in their authentic suits. Older staff which are knowledgable, speak ok english and respectful.
    We loved our time in there! Not expensive at all. You can take great pictures off of your porch.
    Great architecture, that was an actual palace once. Old framed pictures everywhere. Great room decoration. Big room...! dressing room is in bathroom. Very clean!!!
    We loved the breakfast time. We had breakfast on the porch on our own and we had our own waiter waiting for us.
    You have to stay there!!! I have pictures hopefully will post later.....

Unique Quality: Heritage hotel....architecture, decoration...

• travelshow's Profile Photo

A Pushkar Location by the Lake

While we were there during the last festival, we met a number of satisfied tourists who were staying tents. They do put you in the center of the fair. We stayed at an inexpensive hotel, Pushkar Palace Hotel, alongside the lake it selfand we were very happy to be so close into town. We also awoke to the pilgims bathing in the water. We found that very convenients. I would do so again if we went. Investigate that possiblity.

Stan Diamond

Unique Quality: Location. We saw the festivities from our window each morning, it was a short walk to the camel fair, and we were right on the main street for shopping and snacking (if you dare.) Ideal place to be.

Directions: End of main road away from camel groups. About a 15 block walk to the fair itself. Close to lake ceremonies

• nigelw6443's Profile Photo

Palace

Was once a palace for the Maharaja.

The hotel was very reasonably priced and had all sorts of accomodation depending on the budget.

Unique Quality: The hotel is built right on the lake and has a great terrace and garden.

Directions: Lake side

More about Pushkar Palace Hotel

A great experience in Pushkar

by manil51 about Hotel Pushkar Palace

Hotel Pushkar Palace has well appointed Deluxe Rooms and Suites with all facilities in the rooms. Most of the rooms including all suites are overlooking the lake and has garden view.
The rooms have period furniture, frescoes, family portraits and decoration of old paintings, which create a great ambience.
There is a very unique atmospher in this old Palace.

Lovely Mid to Top End Priced Hotel in Pushkar

by Paul2001 about The Pushkar Palace

When I arrived in Pushkar I found myself under budget so I thought time for a little luxury. So I sot out one of the nicer hotels in town to see if they had any rooms. I lucked out at the Pushkar Palace where I was put up in one of the more pleasant rooms that I stayed in, in all of India. Big fluffy bed, 24 hours hot water and great view of the lake.
Actually the quality of the rooms vary greatly here. Some are mere holes in the wall for a cheap price of 200 rupees. Mine was quite lovely at 1150 rupees ($30.00US). They all are well kept and the location is great.
The staff here did a great job in getting me a room in an equally nice hotel in Kota and arranged a car and driver to that city. The hotel is very peaceful and has a great courtyard garden where you can relax, drink tea and have a snack. There is also a very nice breakfast room. The palace used to belong to a maharaja and has a very upscale and old world feel to it.

Pushkar PalacePushkar Palace

View from the Pushkar Palace terraceView from the Pushkar Palace terrace

View from the Pushkar Palace terraceView from the Pushkar Palace terrace

Lake View from Pushkar Palace ResturantLake View from Pushkar Palace Resturant

information about a shop in Pushkar

by isora

I should like to know the address and mail, if exists, of a shop in Pushkar ( Rajastan) the shop of textil and handcrafts is YOGESH'S its location is in the way to Pushkar Palace ( the main road of Pushkar) I have lost the visit card and I should like to contact him to order some things that I have seen there in my last journey in Pushkar.

Thanks