Casa Luxurio

Casa Luxurio
Expedia.com Hotels.com Booking.com

More about Hyderabad

The Fields on the way to VikarabadThe Fields on the way to Vikarabad

Starting the climb to Bala Hissar, Golconda FortStarting the climb to Bala Hissar, Golconda Fort

Golconda fortGolconda fort

RamojiRamoji

Need accomodation suggestions!

by nayaab

Hello all!
We're in the midst of planning a wedding for my brother in Hyderabad this August (around the 11th). The thing is our entire groom's side is from Bombay and the girl's parents (in Hyd) are unable to accomodate so many of us (say about 50 max). Is there an economic accomodation option available to us? (maybe daily rental villas or something?) Otherwise it would translate into atleast 20 rooms, which would definitely work out to alot!
Anyhow, thanks for bearing with my query! hope to hear from someone soon, cause wedding planning is driving me crazy (obviously not on the cards as a profession)!
Keep your sun shining,
Asia.

by indiexplorer

Hey missy,
Hope you doing fine!
I haven't got your query really well.I am trying best possible as per my knowledge.
Hyderabad hasn't got that many options as u must be expecting being in mumbai.
I would suggest you surfing few links and spending time more on net than ending up calling brokers or hotels.You will get all the reviews, once you decide upon the place and the budget ,probably, then you can go for calling up hotels/apartments and deciding your place.
fullhyd.com
banjarahills.com
sulekha.com
They are few of the famous web portals to look out for.They have listing of hotels/motels.Let me know if this doesnt suffice you as i dont know your budget and type of exact accomodation you are looking for, i can provide you some numbers in case you dont want to be in hotels.
Better to do things on time as in hyd u wont see things in the easy manner.
catch me up online in case u need further info...hyd_royal_beast at yahoo or harmandeep at gmail
Wishing u gud luck n loads of fun at wedding!
Harman

by vpas

Hi,
There are plenty of options in Hyderabad.Yatri Nivas is one such option.IT is situated in S.D.Road opposite Anand Theatre.You get rooms ranging from Rs.600 to 1000 and it is clean,decent and is centrally located.The other option would be the guest houses that are there in the posh Jubilee hills/film nagar locality.they are decent and clean and also make arrangements for food.The are less expensive than the hotels.
Have fun,
Regards,
Vpas

by madhavishnu

Hi ..if you really want it to be very cheap ..ike a dormitory ..but still have rooms ..i know one such place but you have to bear with the facilities ..they are bare minimum ..but ya ..you get it damn cheap and its centrally located ..its a gujarati co-operative society's stay in hotel ( im not able to recollect the name properly )in the Royal theatre( now royal plaza) road sultan bazar ..but if you would like to look for decent stays try looking for hotels and guest houses mentioned in http://www.channel6magazine.com/ ..it has most of the details for hyderabad

Travel Tips for Hyderabad

Eat your heart out

by nsurati about Indus at Ellaa Suites

Indus is the multicuisine restaurant of Ellaa Suites, which is a four star hotel in Hyderabad. The decor of the restaurant is not anything to write home about, but they serve up a scrumptious, delicious and extensive buffet every night and that is why they deserve to be recommended to my fellow travellers! They have a ala-carte menu as well, but I strongly suggest that you go for the buffet. The spread included chinese, north indian, south indian as well as continental dishes and each one was equally good. The dessert presentation was quite eccentric with desserts shaped in the form of the eiffel tower, a dragon, a tree made of chocolate etc.

The buffett sports an extensive spread for both the vegetarian and the non-vegetarian palletes. The dishes I particularly liked were the veg manchurian, the salad of corn and capsicum and the rice with lentils. The restaurant is pretty reasonably priced and is good value for money.

Buddha Baby

by JohnniOmani

Hyderabad has one of the worlds largest freestanding stone Buddha statues. It is a fairly recent creation and work only began about 20 years ago. It is about 18 M high and it can be seen from almost any place in the area. It was transported from the city on a barge and during the transportation of the statue the barge sank killing eight people. The statue laid under water for two years until local authorites raised it from under the water unharmed, amazing. You can get boats to the platform for around 20 rupees but it is probably best enjoyed from the banks at sunset.

Great Hotel and Excellent Staff

by mysticbutterfly37

"Taj Kristna is a great hotel"

This was my first time out of the United States, and I got to come to India with my husband who is working here on business. So I got to take some time for myself and relax and do some sightseeing, meet all kinds of people, and make new friends.

The room is awesome. The TV is huge and there are only 10 channels that me, being an American would watch, and that's fine. There's also a dvd player in the room, which makes it nice if you bring some dvd's with you to watch on your trip. There are a few movie channels, so there's always something to watch.

We were there for 4 and a half months and I made the staff practically bend over backwards to please me. I had them getting me fruit and making sure that when we ordered room service that it was just what we asked for. It was Diwali tonight, and I even requested that they turn off some lights outside so that we could see the fireworks better through our hotel window, and they had them turned off about 10 minutes after we called them.

The Taj Kristna is a great, personable hotel to stay at, especially if your going to be here for a few months.

Comments