Hotel Rajmata

Expedia.com Tingo.com Venere.com

Satisfaction Poor

More about Hyderabad

Evening View of CharminarEvening View of Charminar

my niece and nephew wih supermanmy niece and nephew wih superman

The real "International" AirportThe real "International" Airport

Dobi, HyderabadDobi, Hyderabad

Need advice...Relocating to HYD..

by ngaumber

Hi All,

I will be relocating to HYD in a weeks time. I would need to find accomodation for me...1 BR or 1 BHK will be fine for me.

My office will be near Gawchibowli.

Please suggest me some nice locations where I should start my search....I need a professional GYM near by and nice happening place around.

RE: Need advice...Relocating to HYD..

by madhavishnu

Hi,
This is Vishnu
I stay at Hyderabad.
May be i can help you out.
I did not know ur budget.
For economy Range you can try BHEL area
There are number of residential places in economy range over here & its just very near to gachibowli.
The happening place with GYM & all that can be chandanagar...
you can opt for lot of residential areas near chandanagar...BHEL MIG Phase 1, BHEL MIG phase 2, Doven's colony etc etc

and if you wanna try posh localities ...then madhapur, jubilee hills will also do ..they arent far from gach bowli...

BY the way i stay near by ....may eb i can be of ues to you ..mail me if u would need my services.

RE: RE: Need advice...Relocating to HYD..

by ngaumber

Thanks Vishnu. I will get in touch with u.

Travel Tips for Hyderabad

Diwali !!

by regina.williams

Diwali is known as the 'festival of lights' because houses, shops and public places are decorated with small earthenware oil lamps called diyas. These lamps, which are traditionally fueled by mustard oil, are placed in rows in windows, doors and outside buildings to decorate them.

The lamps are lit to help the goddess Lakshmi find her way into people's homes. They also celebrate one of the Diwali legends, which tells of the return of Rama and Sita to Rama's kingdom after fourteen years of exile.

In India oil lamps are often floated across the river Ganges - it is regarded as a good omen if the lamp manages to get all the way across.

Eat Street

by alycat about Eat Sreet

Well ya the name of the food court is Eat street, you will find chinese, mid eastern, Mughlai, and Indian cuisine here.

Three to four restaurants and a lot to choose, coffee shop, fast food, and the diff cuisines.

IMAX

by alycat

The opening of IMAX theater in Hyderabad marks an evolution in movie watching. Long awaited in this city where movies still seem to be the first and best source of entertainment for the common man.

Once upon a time, Maheshwari theater in Kachiguda used to be the best of all when it came to cinema. Then Sangeeth in Secunderabad gave the taste of latest sound techniques like Dolby and DTS. Now comes IMAX - arguably the best in the town, which has at least one show every one hour between 11 am to 10 pm everyday.

This place boasts of the world's largest 3-D IMAX screen. It has five 70 mm screens along with the IMAX screen. Apart from movies, the multiplex also has food courts and shopping malls that are spread over three floors. The entire multiplex is centrally air-conditioned one.

Ticket prices are Rs. 125 for IMAX and Rs. 60 for the regular screen.

Hyderabad: A City rich In History

by lubna-s

Hello everyone!!!!
I have lived in Hyderabad, which is in the southern part of India...all my life. It is also known as "The City of the Nizams". Not only is it my home town but it is also a place where I have a lot of cherished memories.
I'm in the process of building my Hyderabad page, I'll be posting pictures on and off, so do drop in and check it out.
Thanks....