Taj Banjara

Taj Banjara Hyderabad
Hotels.com Travelocity Expedia.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 25% less than similarly rated 4.5 star hotels

• well we have all the tarriff...

well we have all the tarriff here from 10 dollers a day too 2000 dollers a day

many countless i cant name all but few
    taj banjara ....oberoi ....and..baseera
    its from 10 doller a day to 2000 doller a day us dollers

Unique Quality: there are so much we can allways talk and know u can logg on www.hyderabad.com for more friend

Directions: they are in the heart of city hardly 10 min drive from railway station .. and airport ..and bus stops

• Luxurious and ultra modern ...

Designed as an atrium hotel with landscaped interiors and exteriors, Taj Residency offers luxury with ultra modern facilities. The minute you walk in you are treated to a breathtaking view of the atrium with natural rocks amidst lush greenery. Arresting your attention is one of the largest canvas paintings in India. Capsule elevators take you up, giving a panoramic view of this marvel in architecture and design. What caught my attention was the piano, which plays continuously in the lobby...really soothing.

Unique Quality: Seven acres on the posh Banjara Hills, beautifully landscaped into a luxurious heaven, and close to the major business centres of the city. They have a total of 137 rooms, banquet halls, swimming pool, tennis court, a 24 hour coffee shop, and a Multicuisine Restaurant.

Directions: Just a 10 minute drive from the airport, 15 minutes from the railway station.

More about Taj Banjara

partaaay in hyderabad

by siwaydi about Hyderabad by night

In spite of its growing industry and ever growing professionals, the nightlife in Hyderabad is not like Mumbai or Bangalore. You will not come across very many college going people as part of the Nightlife in Hyderabad . Most of the crowds you will come across is that of professionals. Pubs and Lounges are in-things in Hyderabad. However most of the places shut at midnight.

Under Deck , Hotel Taj Banjara , Banjara
Hills
This Pub with English Pub décor is located in the 5 star Taj Hotel of the posh Banjara Hills rea.

Escape, Greenlands ,Begumpet
The pub is situated in the basement of the Hotel Green Park . The pub is open till midnight.

99 MHz, Prajay Corporate House , Begumpet
This music lounge emphasizes on good music and beverages.

Fusion 9, Banjara Hills
Another lounge in the posh Banjara Hills area with a Friday Jazz night and great food

Dublin , ITC Kakatiya Sheraton , Begumpet
With live music every night , this is a upscale place in the 5 star hotel.

10 Downing Street , Begumpet
Another medium sized bar with a small dance floor, popular with locals.

Bottles and Chimneys , Near Airport, Begumpet
The place is relatively expensive with loud music and good décor and crowds. You will wither love it or hate it.

Touch , Trendset Towers, Road no. 2 , Banjara Hills
A rooftop bar that reminds you of Skybar in LA . Trendy and happening.

Liquids Again,Road no. 1, Banjara Hills
A cool lounge that plays Trance and Pop music.

A comfortable stay

by TripAdvisor Member i_am_on_business

As usual with Taj, the hospitality bowls you over. All the hotel staff at Taj Banjara attend to you like you are a guest at their homes.

The room that I stayed in overlooked a lake which can be better maintained.

The restaurants had a fairly good spread though I found that they could do with some more variety. The quality and taste of food is excellent.

The bar is adequately stocked with most of the brands preferred in India being available.

Once every two weeks you could be invited to a special gathering with the hotel management who interact with an open mind in order to make your stay more comfortable.

All in all, I had a pleasant stay at Taj Banjara and would definitely like to return back when traveling to Hyderabad on business

Wonderful time

by TripAdvisor Member Panguin

I stayed at the Taj in Hyderabad for five days a week after the attack of its flagship property in Mumbai. In that attack, a number of Taj employees were injured and some were killed literally in the line of duty. Having stayed at the Taj Banjara, I can understand how that could have happened.

The secret to Taj Banjara is not the hotel itself but the quality of its staff. Well, at least most of them. More of that later.

The property is located beside what have described as a lake but is really an extremely dirty pond that is obviously filled with sewage discharge. The water is black and there is no evidence of fish. Mosquitoes are so bad the hotel fogs the property twice a day. The guard at the entrance to the hotel has a visible cloud of mosquitoes.

The good thing about the pond is that it sets the hotel some distance from the main road. Which means it is fairly quiet while being well-located.

The room itself is a good business hotel room--safe, slippers, fridge, kettle, phone in toilet, good toiletries.

But it's the service of the waitstaff that is outstanding. They seem to take a genuine interest in the guests. On my second day at breakfast, the waitstaff was offering me my drink; another asked if I wanted the same seat or a different one. It was not just one person but a few. And they also knew when to back off to allow me some quiet.

Now, I said earlier--almost. The one person who came across as a letdown was the general manager. Or whoever sent me a welcome email (after asking for my name card). Wanting to test the system, I thanked the general manager and pointed out a blown lightbulb and the defective kettle. After one day, it was still not attended to. I had to mention that to an asst manager who asked me about my room.

Food is excellent although one can get just as good food a short walk away along Banjara Hills at a lower price.

My only biff is with the expensive airport transfers. A commercial company could have done it for halfprice--as I learnt at the end of my stay.

Otherwise, it was a perfect stay.

Value for money

by TripAdvisor Member Mintum

My stay at Taj Bajara, Hyderabad was comfortable and up to my expectations. The rooms are comfortable and service just perfect.

Taj Chain of Hotels have their own ambience and service. The Hyderabadi Biryani served at the all day coffee shop is worth a try. And, a visit to Krishna Pearls shop at the lobby level is a perfect place for buying souvenirs in Hyderabad.

The Smell of the "Lake"

by TripAdvisor Member travelling000

I was in Hyderabad for business, checking out all the Taj hotels for future trips.

I stayed in the Krishna (excellent if a little stuffy), but visited Banjara to check out facilities there. I'd read a few reviews about the smell of the lake, in the sense that waste is being dumped into it, so wanted to see if this is true.

I arrived on foot and walked with a colleague down the long driveway on the edge of the Lake to the hotel. The smell was so disgusting we could hardly breathe. It's clearly a lake full of human waste, and the fountain in the middle of it is a joke! We had to cover our mouths and run.

Inside it was the least impressive of the three Taj's, and I couldn't imagine how anyone could sit at the outside terrace with that smell!

I'm sure there are other redeeming features, especially if you are always in a sealed car, but I would definitely not recommend.

Loved the service

by TripAdvisor Member alokjain05

Taj is always a great experience and i love staying at all taj hotels. This was supposed to be a weekend getaway drive to hyderabad and turndout to be a great one. This hotel offers great food and a comfortable stay

Fortune Katriya hotel

by JCCPA

Anyone know of this hotel? Is the food good there? How about the pool? If I'm there Aug 15 through Sep 30, will I be using the pool much? What is there to do that is fun on my time off (I'll be there on a business trip - right now the only thing I have planned is a possible weekend trip to Taj Mahal).

RE: Fortune Katriya hotel

by priyakirpalaney

Dont know about the hotel, but never had bad food in india
good luck.

RE: RE: Fortune Katriya hotel

by JCCPA

Thanks...turns out I'll be at Taj Banjara....I've read mixed reviews about that one, but I'm sure it will be fine. I've never been to India...only eaten at Indian food restaurants in California, which are usually good, because restaurants in CA don't las very long when they aren't good.

RE: RE: Fortune Katriya hotel

by pvs

Taj Banjara is not a bad place. Once upon a time it used to be the top hotel but better hotels have come up. Hotels in Hyderabad serve the best chicken dishes and "biryani" (kind of like fried rice). Try it. Andhra Pradesh food is slightly spicy then what you get in California..

PVS