Kalka Hotels

Our Members Say

• Manpreet48 profile photo Manpreet48
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel The Lotus Kalka: Great value and a helpful staff, good food”

This was the first place my sister and I stayed on our trip to Shimla on 24th Sep , and it was a welcoming first stop. Hotel Lotus is very comfortable and Near to the railway Station with a Decent Price . The staff is willing to help with any questions about Shimla or your ongoing travel needs.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Written October 12, 2013

• anilveen profile photo anilveen
  • Reviews: 2

DOUBLE DEB: HOTEL THE LOTUS KALKA

I STAY IN THIS HOTEL FOR 1 NIGHT LAST MONTH WITH MY FAMILY ITS A DESCENT HOTEL AND MAIN THING IS ITS NEAR BY RAILWAY STATION ONLY 200 OR 250 METER I TAKE A DOUBLE BED ROOM ITS GOOD HOTEL .ONE OF MY FRIEND SUGGEST ME THIS HOTEL I ALSO TAKE A TOUR FROM THIS HOTEL .THEY ARRANGE A TAXI AND A ROOM IN SHIMLA AND MANALI IN VERY REASONABLE PRICE IF U WANT BOOK A HOTEL THEN CALL 9896295004

• Related to: Aquarium, Trains

• Related to: Trains, Archeology, Food and Dining
  • Written September 9, 2010
Tip Photo

HOTEL PHOTO

• deepakgmarwah profile photo deepakgmarwah
  • Reviews: 1

HOTEL THE LOTUS: KALKAS BEST BUDGET HOTEL

THE STAY AT THE HOTEL WAS VERY PLEASENT. PLACED AT A WALKING DISTANCE FROM RAILWAY STATION(ABT 150M) IT HAS ALL THE FEATURES OF GOOD HOTEL THE RATES ARE AFFORDABLE AND STAFF IS HELPFUL I WOULD RECOMEND THIS HOTEL TO EVERYONE

• Related to: Trains, Budget Travel, Family Travel