Apple Country Resort Manali, India

Tags

Luxury Travel Romantic Travel and Honeymoons Family Travel
See Amenities
johnkaka's Profile Photo

Avoid wine shops at mall street

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 5, 2014

There is this small wine shop in mall road, just at the start-point of the road to old manali, on left hand side of the road. A well groomed man who sweetly talks you into buying local himachali wine like apple wines. He than will receive the cash from you and talk you into buying other stuffs like pickels. as you are engrossed into reading the label of the pickle bottle or examining them, he will claim that you handed over to him the wrong bank note of lesser denomination like a 50 rupee note instead of a 1000 rupee note! by the time you realise whats going on, some locals (set up) will intervene and try to convince/confuse you that you were wrong. At the end, you get a 50 rupee note and no wine. Funny part is you never had a 50 rupee note in your wallet! AVOID THE SHOP N THE CHEAT.

My friends choice Manali and Antilog

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 14, 2011

Hi guys,

I want to write about my trip to Manali with my friends. We wanted to go in the hilly area. So we planned Manali during first week of June 2011. This was our first visit to Manali and we booked our tour package from the “www.antilogvacations.com ”. They gave us the four star hotel - Apple country resort in Manali. Hotel was good and all the sightseeing that we planned was given to us by the Antilog Vacations. Thus they gave us the customization benefit.Apple country resort is a great place to stay. The Log hut area is just a few minutes’ drive from the main market. The view from the balcony is just amazing. All the sightseeing was amazing and wonderful.We spent Six Nights in Manali and guys these moments are the unforgettable part of our lives. We all friends are thankful to Antilog Vacations.

With Regards,
Deepali

NatalyaK's Profile Photo

Apple paradise

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 20, 2007

Our staing in this hotel was very good, we enjoyed a lot. The only thing - they don't serve non-veg food, only veg. Rooms are clean and nice view from the windows. The only problem with our room was the working generator, smell and noise were coming in the room. My advice to take room sowhere on 3rd floor, not 2nd.

roshanmandol Apr 26, 2014 at 12:38 AM

Stay away from apple country resort

I always try to first know about any hotel and then book, I wanted to book a room in this hotel and called their delhi office at 12:00 they offered me 30% discount while online on mmt website it was offering me 50% discount. when I told that the website is offering me 50% discount i again called and had conversation with kunal in delhi he offered me more 500 rs discount on what i was getting on mmt. so i booked the hotel from kunal 2 months in advance. When i reached the hotel the rooms were pathetic. I don't know why this hotel has less terrible reviews but my recent trip was just terrible someone recommended me this hotel who visited 6 months back but now the hotel is not up to it services and hospitality they tell themselves a 5 star hotel but not more than a 3 star hotel only the disco is good otherwise all old furniture and structure.

Nearby Apple Country Resort Manali, India

• Suites
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Manali Travel Forum

Need advice about Manali, India? Visit the Travel Forum for Manali and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Manali hotel reviews

Sarthak Resorts Manali
Bad (2.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review

Explore Deeper into Manali
good time pass
Vistit the Dhungri Temple
Admire those mountain views
Things to Do
Try the local fruit wine
Old fashioned travelers hangout
Homemade Baked beans that are better than Heinz
Restaurants
It is popular and you can see why
Hadimba Devi Temple
Naggar Castle
Things to Do
A tale of the white stuff
Hidimba Temple
Solang Valley
Rohtang Pass Snow Point 4939m
Manu Rishi Temple
Things to Do
Try to reach the mountains!
Flat roofs!