Solang Valley Hotel

Singel RoseSingel Rose

BuddaBudda

Setpember Visit

by pwzb

Can anyone suggest the best hill station place to visit during the month of september

RE: Setpember Visit

by sacs2k1

Hills in North are perfect. You can head to Himachal (Manali / Shimla / Dharamshala), Leh Ladhakh, Uttaranchal

RE: Setpember Visit

by nitinpandey

THE best place to visit in Sept is Uttaranchal ! The peak time to see the Valley of Flowers and Dayara Buggayal is that very month... there are hundreds of thousands of rare flowers in full bloom at these high altitude meadows and they are their best in Sept. Uttaranchal is beautiful any month of the year and so is Manali etc, but if you are luck enough to be travelling in Sept in the hills... head for Uttarnchal.

Travel Tips for Manali

Hotels in Manali cast a magical Spell

by priya12

Manali is a hill station situated in the Himalayas. It is a popular tourist spot for tourists in summer and a magical, snow-covered place in winter. Manali with its unspoilt scenic grandeur is extremely popular with the tourists, for a lavish display of natural scenery. It is one of the principal show places of the Kullu region. To its North, South and West are an ostentation of pinnacles and ridges which, in fine weather, stand out in bold relief against skyline.

MANALI

by Akshay

"Manali , within the snow"

Reaching Manali:
I had visited Manali before , so I decided that after my marriage I would take my wife to this beautiful place.After reaching New Delhi , I searched for a Tour & Travel service
for booking a bus for Manali.
right Infront of teh New Delhi Railway Station there are so many Tours & Travles offering buses to Kullu, Manali .I suggest that you firstly ask fares and the type of buses to 3 or 4 of them and try to negtiate on the fare.
when we went the fares varied from Rs300 to Rs500.Buses as they say are semi-luxury & luxury as so the fares are different.

Anyways, we booked a bus and that left Delhi around 8 pm .It was a very nice journey from Delhi to Manali,
On the way There are so nice Dhabas (small Indian motels providing cheap food ) and they have so good food and complimentary Salads.
we reached Manali around 2 Pm ,actually it was becuase there was traffic Jam on the way.
As we reached Manali there was a bunch of guys jumping and giving their catalogs , and trying to convince that the place they are suggesting is the best in Manali.
After having a look at 3 , 4 resorts we finalised one .As my trip to Manali was from 28th Dec till 3Rd Jan , I came to know that the prices are High till 31st Dec and they are slashed by 50% from 1st of Jan.

Now About Manali:
If you Reach there at the time of Snow Fall, you'll desperately try to postpone your stay here.
Firstly we spent a day just roaming on the main road and seeing the market, there are 2,3 markets.
For shoppers they can go for Kashmiri /Himachal dresses for ladies, Kullu shawls, winter wear , and the local made things.
The restaurants on the main road are very nice have a cozy feeling and the service too is very good.
The best way to see Manali I recommend is thru a bike, just ask a Local about the place where you'll get a bike ,negotiate for the rent, submit the deposit, fill the tank and explore.
I did the same thing I took a bike, I was trying to get a Enfield Bullet(350 cc) but that guy said it was not in good condition and was more likely to slip when we reach the snow point because of its weight.
so I took a light yet fast Yamaha and we set off . Firstly we went to the Hadimba Temple

Comments